Don't

From Letters To Love

I was packing my bags for tomorrow, I would be leaving to go back home again. Aiko helped me while we chatted silently and laughed a little. The Aiko pulled me into a hug.

I’ll miss you

I know, you told me that a few times already

Suddenly the doorbell to our apartment rang. Aiko let go of med and she pushed the button by the door to talk with whoever it was who wanted to be let inside.

Hello?” she asked and the little screen lighted up. I walked up to Aiko and we watched as the male at the other side spoke.

Hello? This is Wu Fanthe man said and I looked at Aiko. She looked at me with worried eyes and then continued talking.

Yes?” she only said and the man cleared his throat awkwardly.

Could I talk to Karolina?” he asked. I sighed and slowly pulled on my shoes.

She’ll be right down” Aiko said and I pulled on a random jacket.

I looked at Aiko who only gave me an encouraging smile. I nodded and stepped out and took the elevator down. I walked over to the door, I could already see Kris lean against the wall of the building and I slowly pushed open the door and Wu Fan turned to me.

He stood up and I crossed my arms as I stood in front of Kris.

“What do you want?” I asked and kicked at an invisible rock on the ground.

“I miss you Karolina” Kris started and looked at me. I continued looking at the ground as he spoke.

“Please, can’t we just try again?” he whispered.

“There is nothing to try again on…” I said and looked up at him, unfazed. “You’ll be going to China next week anyway. You’re probably really busy with training and all.”

“I don’t care-“

“Well you should!”

“But I don’t, I want us to have a second chance, that’s all I’m asking for” he said and looked at me with pleading eyes.

“But I don’t. I don’t want to see you again Kris” I said and turned to go inside. He grabbed my arm in his hand before I got to press the code.

“Don’t go” he said and I tried shaking my arm away from his grip. But his grip just tightened.

“Let go Kris” I said quietly.

“Don’t go, please. I want us to-“

“Let go of me!” I yelled as I turned to face him with tears in my eyes but still an angry expression on my face. He let go and I furiously punched the code and threw the door open and walked inside.

~~~~~

Next day arrived fast and Aiko helped me with my bags down to the cab I had called. The clock wasn’t even 3 in the morning but she helped me with tears streaming down her face.

Aiko hugged me close as the cab driver packed my bags in the trunk. I hugged Aiko back and we stood there sniffling for a while before I pulled away.

I’ll text you when I’ve come home and don’t forget to check your emails.” I said and looked at her with a tiny smile.

I won’t forget. And remember to always answer my emails!” she answered and she hugged me again when I nodded.

“Bye Aiko”

“Bye Kar-chan”

I slid into the backseat of the cab and we drove off toward Incheon airport.

~~~~~~

Kris exited the van with the others of EXO-M. He looked around and then he sighed.

I’ll be back in an hour or so” he said and Luhan sighed as they looked after their Duizhang. It was obvious where he was going; he was going to try talk with Karolina again.

Kris walked the streets and ended once again up outside the apartment where Karolina lived. It was past 4 pm and he sighed before pressing the doorbell. He didn’t get an answer this time but he rang again. And again, and again. He stood there for five minutes and then someone came out from the building.

Kris?” the girl asked. The male looked at her.

Yes?” he asked carefully.

I’m Aiko, Karolina’s roommate” she said and Kris turned now fully toward her.

Can I talk to her?” he asked and saw how Aiko looked down at the ground and then up at Kris.

She left this morning

“What…”

She left. She went back home to Sweden this morning” Aiko said and Kris felt himself almost falling together, almost.

“Wha-why?” he asked Aiko who shook her head.

Because of you.”

Me?”

Yes, you. She couldn’t stand seeing you or being here anymore. I don’t know why but that’s all she told me

__________

A/N: Oh my gosh guys... I almost forgot to update! D:

I was online and then I thought

"What day is it today... is it Saturday?" Then I checked the calendar and got like a mini-heart attack... I RAN to my laptop to get my USB memory and was like... screaming at myself for being so stupid to forget something like this... I bet you're all like "OH NO SHE DIDN't!"

And then there's me... just standing like a pinguin dancing to History... (yes... I do know the dance to History ^^')

But you know guys... EXO-K is in London right now and I... I'm still in front of my computer in Sweden... I'm like "WHY AREN'T I IN LONDON!!!" So I'm almost crying here... so yeah :3 I started writing on new fic with EXO, This time about one of the EXO-K boys. I won't reveal more about it now ^^' And I won't be putting it up until in like... the autumn after summer... so yeah... but I'll put a link here then when I start uploading it so that you guys could like maybe check it out! MAYBE YOU GUYS CAN GUESS WHO IT'LL BE?!

ANYWAYS, I hope everybody is feeling good... I'm actually kind of sick... again -_______- but yeah!

Don't forget to comment! I love comments! :3

PYONG~