Camera Conversation 2

The Worst in Goodbyes

“Is it a girl?” said a familiar voice.

“Yes, hyung,” Ryeowook replied.

I saw a hand pushed Ryeowook to the side and showed the guys I thought he is.

“Oh! Soojin-sshi! Hello?” Leeteuk yelled to the computer.

“You know her, hyung?” Ryeowook asked, looking at Leeteuk with questioning eyes.

“Yeah, we met her in Mokpo. She’s Donghae’s best friend,” Leeteuk replied, returning Ryeowook’s gaze.

Leeteuk suddenly went out of the frame and I heard him yelled, “Sungmin-ah, Eunhyuk-ah, its Soojin!” Leeteuk re the frame and was wearing a white t-shirt and a wide smile on his face. I was left dumbstruck and mute.

I then heard footsteps, heavy running and lots of “Really? Where?” coming over the other side. What’s going on?

“It’s really her!” Eunhyuk approached the camera, his face owning the whole frame.

“Hello, Soojin. Long time no see!” Sungmin yelled. Eunhyuk face is in front of the camera, I can’t see the others. I laughed at his silliness.

Leeteuk, apparently, pushed Eunhyuk’s face away from the camera. Now I can see Sungmin, wearing PINK PAJAMAS. I giggled at the sight.

“How are you, Soojin?” Leeteuk asked. “When are you going to visit here?”

“I’m fine. But I don’t know if I can’t make it on your comeback, though.” I answered his questions.

“Yah! You promised already,” Leeteuk pouted.

“I know, but certain…” I started but, Mr. Aegyo Bunny is now in front of the camera and making his cutest aegyo face. HE. IS. SO. CUTE!

“Now that’s not fair,” I giggled.

“Please come to Seoul,” Sungmin said in his cutest, innocent-est, loveliest voice EVER! He pouted his poutiest pout as if his life depends on it. I’m melting in my seat at this very moment.

“Come on, guys,” was the only thing I said. I can’t manage to say anything else. My face hurt from smiling widely.

Sungmin’s aegyo was cut down by Donghae’s voice.

“Hyung. What are you doing?” he asked. “Are you talking to Soojin?”

“Yes,” Leeteuk said, matter-of-factly, showing his dimples.

Donghae, apparently, pulled the laptop from the clutches of his ‘evil’ members and his face is now showing on the frame.

“Don’t mind them,” he said. “There just fooling around.”

“We’re not done yet!” Eunhyuk shouted, running besides Donghae and showing another smile. He waved to the camera. I waved back. “We miss you! Please come to Seoul!”

What is going on with these people? Why do they want me to see them personally? I, personally, want to go and see them, but them WANTING to see ME is another story. Why? I can’t think of a reason.

From the movement of the frame, Donghae must be walking out of the room, his laptop on his arms. He was clearly annoyed because it shows in his dangerous gaze. I can spot Sungmin walking behind Donghae and showing funny faces. I laughed at the sight. Funny faces and pink pajamas together is disaster. They don’t go together as they melt you down to craziness. But I wish someday, someone would invent a Sungmin doll: One push of a button and you’ll swoon to its cuddliness.

The camera stopped from moving, Donghae must have sat on a couch. The couch was cream in color.

“Why are you so upset? They’re just greeting me?” I asked in a low voice.

“I know but…they’re hugging the camera. I want to be in front, so you can ONLY see ME.” He smiled at his own words.

Pssshhh. What?

I laughed, bending my head down and burying my face in my long black hair so that Donghae won’t see my already red face. Nice one, Fishy!

“Yah! Love birds! Stop that!” Leeteuk yelled, must be somewhere near the laptop, making me startled.

I immediately push my hair backwards and returned my face to normal. I hope my red face doesn’t show on the frame.

As I focused my attention to their frame, I saw that the other four was seating beside Donghae on the couch. It appears that the put the laptop a little bit distant to them so I can see the five of them clearly. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk held the struggling Donghae who’s whining, “Give it back,” but showing a smile and laughing along. Ryeowook and Sungmin just stared and laughed at the three’s ridiculous fight. I, too, just laughed.

“What’s going on?” a voice call from somewhere from their side.

Then, another guy was sitting beside Sungmin, holding something. Is he petting a potato or a squash perhaps?

He looked from them to the laptop. He spotted me and was clearly walking towards the computer. It was Yesung and his pet turtle.

“Hello there!” he greeted, showing his smile and turtle at me.

“Yah, hyung! She can’t see us,” Sungmin called.

“Hello,” I replied before he returned to his seat.

“Who’s that?” he asked Sungmin.

“That’s my girlfriend,” Sungmin said with a shy smile on his face.

WHAT? WHA-…WHAT!

This is getting ridiculous. Donghae jumped on to Sungmin and choked him jokingly.

“So you are the ‘guy’, huh?” he asked, still choking Aegyo Bunny. “You should have asked for my permission, you annoying rabbit!” Donghae said, laughing along as he said his words. Sungmin acted along Donghae’s craziness. Everyone around them, including me, was strength-drained because of laughing so hard. Tears formed in my eyes as I laughed the time away.

Then another person walked to the screen.

“What are you doing?” he asked the other guys but was looking at computer. It was Kyuhyun, holding a game console in his hand.

I bowed. He did, too. He was smiling at me but faced s with a ‘what-is-with-all-the-craziness’ written in his face.

Sungmin pointed at the computer and said, “Kyuhyun-ah, that’s my girlf-“

Donghae put his hands over Sungmin’s mouth, preventing him to continue his words. These boys are having too much. Donghae and Sungmin are laughing at themselves while the others are looking at one place. Evidently, it was a door, as a door not too far from them closed with a soft thud.

“We’re here. What’s for dinner?” someone asked.

“Ramen!” Kyuhyun and Ryeowook chorused.

The room is getting crowded as three more guys entered the frame and the room. Heechul, Hankyung and Siwon’s schedule must have ended. They are now walking in and out of the frame, looking from their chaotic members and the computer in front of them. They bowed when they saw me. I bowed back. Hankyung was taking his jacket off. Siwon sat beside Yesung and was looking at me with his smiling eyes. Heechul, surprisingly to me, smiled at my direction and waved. I always thought he was a snob and wouldn’t talk to anybody at first meeting.

“Who are you?” he asked in a nice way, smiling along.

“I’m Han Soojin. Nice to meet you,” I bowed. “I’m Donghae’s friend from Mokpo.”

“Ah, so you are Soojin,” he asked as he sat between Leeteuk and Ryeowook in the long couch. “I’ve heard a lot about you, especially when these four monkey’s came back from Mokpo,” he said pointing at Donghae, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Enhyuk.

“They did? What stuff did they tell you then?” I asked, suddenly interested.

“That your beautiful.” I have to restrain myself from smiling from ear to ear. THEY SAID THAT?!

“I’m not…” I started to say, unmistakably, my cheeks are blushing.

“No, you are,” Siwon butted in. “You look beautiful.”

“Thank you,” I replied shyly.

“Yah, Siwon. She’s a noona to you,” Eunhyuk said, looking at Siwon. “And she’s taken.” Eunhyuk laughed at his own joke. Donghae reached out and smack his head.

“EH? She’s older than me?” Siwon said in disbelief. He looked at me and said, “But you look so young.”

My face is getting redder.

“I’m beautiful AND young…huh. Thanks for the compliment.” I winked to no one in particular. Suddenly Donghae stood up, but was immediately pulled down but Sungmin and Leeteuk.

“This is getting chaotic,” Donghae said.

“Stay there,” Leeteuk patted Donghae’s shoulder and looked at me. “Soojin-ah, you promised you’ll visit us. When are going to Seoul? Let’s go shopping! Watch our performance!” he yelled enthusiastically.

I’m speechless. I don’t know what to say. Ten hot guys are waiting for my reply. Every single one of them is focusing their attention to the girl on the monitor which is FREAKING ME! I too busy at school I can’t tell when am I going to finish all my school work.

“I…don’t know. I’m not sure if I can.”

Donghae was looking at me with a sad smile. The others, well…I don’t know.

“Don’t force the lady if she don’t want to,” Siwon said.

“Yah, be quiet,” Heechul told Siwon. “We don’t bite you know,” he told me.

“Can I talk to Donghae, please? In private.”

Everyone’s expression went from clueless or frustrated to giddy and happy. SERIOUSLY?!

Donghae came closer to the laptop and carried it back to his room. He closed the door behind him and sat on his bed.

“I don’t know if I can visit,” I immediately said when I heard the door closed. “I have school, tons of projects and … stuff.”

“And I am what…free? All the time?” Donghae asked sarcastically.

“Come on, that’s not fair.”

“Please…”he pouted. “Even just for two week.”

“What? Two weeks, too long. No can do.”

“Please find time,” Donghae pleaded, his hands clasped in front of the camera.

I released a huge sigh.

“I’ll try. I’ll call you as soon as I find time.”

He threw his hands in the air and smiled really wide. “I’ll wait. But find time soon, our comeback is pretty soon.”

“Sure…”

“Yah, Soojin!”

“I said sure! Seriously…what’s with you?” I asked.

“I just want to see you.”

WHATEVER. BUT… *smiles*

“It’s getting late. I have to finish my homework.”

“Okay. Goodbye. Sweet dreams, lamp! Let’s chat again soon,” he said and kissed the camera.

I waved my hand, smiled and closed the IM.

Conclusion number one: Super Junior is chaotic but fun. Conclusion number two: I’m going to be up until morning because Fishy’s gang talked me to oblivion. Conclusion number three: Super Junior are hot even in pajamas, holding a turtle, just got off sched, holding a game console and wearing dorky glasses. Conclusion number four: I’ll have dark circles on my eyes tomorrow. Conclusion number five: I can’t say NO so SUPER JUNIOR.

Darn~

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

I always think that Super Junior's dorm is in total chaos.

I even am confused on who's going to talk next.

~Crina