Only The Two Of Us

Diary (Collection Of One-Shot Fics)

Sorry. I had said that the next chappy is for YongShin and Min Hyuk, right? Sorry, I have to postpone it to the next chappy. I will be doing a crossover with my other fic.

This story is a crossover of Chapter 3 of my fic The Case Of The Secret, entitled Spies. Later parts, secret crossover of the same fic, but on Chapter 9, entitled Answer To The Mystery.

*****

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye were by the balcony, teasing each other and laughing at jokes and stories that only the two of them knew.

"Shin Hye-ya, did you know that Jong Hyun said that too?" Yong Hwa shared.

"Jinjja?" Shin Hye asked while laughing.

"Ah, I guess we better get back to the room," Yong Hwa suggested.

He took Shin Hye's hand, and they waltzed as they walked to the hotel room where CN Blue was staying.

"Do you think this is crazy?" Shin Hye asked.

"I do not mind doing crazy stuff with you," he said.

"Shhh... or else, my antis will kill me!" she said.

Yong Hwa leaned forward and looked at her in his Lee Shin mode.

"You are still worrying about that?" he asked. "Once we are in the room, there is no need to fear. Besides, the guys are comfy around you and they do not object about us. Arasseo?"

"Ne, I trust you, Yong," Shin Hye said.

Yong Hwa opened the door, and when they got in, they saw a lady talking with the boys. The four people inside looked at Yong Hwa and Shin Hye, who were holding hands.

"Annyeong, Shin Hye-noona?" Min Hyuk-choding and Jung Shin-choding greeted.

"Annyeong?" she greeted them.

When she noticed the other lady, she bowed and greeted her politely. Min Hyuk introduced Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to Lee Hyori, a scientist.

"Mianhae. I am not updated to the latest news, but are the two of you dating?" Hyori asked.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye looked at each other before bursting into laughter. He brought his hand to her waist, and both of them denied the rumor.

"Noona, we are just friends. She is the 5th member of CN Blue," Yong Hwa said.

Hyori thought for a while before answering.

"Oh, but how come I only see four people on stage?" she asked.

"Noona, she is our unofficial member," Min Hyuk said.

Shin Hye began to blush and looked at Yong Hwa. Hyori nodded her head and replied.

"Gwaenchanha. You two do not need to hide the fact that you are dating," Hyori said.

"But we are not dating, Eonni," Shin Hye said.

"Yeah, but you can say you are unofficially dating," Jong Hyun said to them.

"But we are only hanging out," Shin Hye countered.

Hyori smirked as the three CN Blue guys teased the Dooley couple.

"Why do you have to deny it so much?" Jung Shin pressed on. "We know that the two of you are dating."

"Jung Shin-maknae," Yong Hwa said in his hyung voice. "We are not dating."

"But you can lie all you want, Hyung," Jung Shin said. "As a real fan of the Dooley couple, do you think my investigative skills are not sharp?"

Hyori began to laugh. CN Blue's maknae was not only untouchable, he was also sly. Hyori began to wrap her arms around Jung Shin and kissed his cheek.

"Noona, why are you doing this to me?" Jong Hyun complained.

Hyori turned to Jong Hyun and shook her finger at him.

"Ah, but I do not date someone as old as my brother Hong Ki," she said to him.

"You have a brother as old as Jong Hyun-ah?" Yong Hwa asked, and Hyori nodded slyly. "Why! Jung Shin is younger than Jong Hyun by a year!"

"Geurae?" Hyori  asked. "Geureomyeon, I can love Jung Shin the way I love Hong Ki."

"Eh????" Min Hyuk, Jung Shin, Yong Hwa, and Shin Hye echoed.

"How about me, Noona?" Jong Hyun complained.

"How about me, Noona?" Min Hyuk complained too. "I like noonas too!"

As the drummer and the guitarist were clamoring for the scientist's attention, the bassist looked at the Dooley couple and winked at them slyly. Yong Hwa's eyes opened in irritation.

"Jugeullae (You wanna die)?" Yong Hwa mouthed at him.

The bassist shook his head slyly and pulled out his tongue at him. Yong Hwa seethed in anger, but his anger was diffused when he heard Shin Hye's dainty laughter.

"Yong, do not hate Jung Shin," Shin Hye whispered. "Gaja."

The bassist watched the Dooley couple settle in front of the TV. He did not bother them; instead, he brewed up trouble by being Party #3 for Hyori's attention.

The couple did not notice that the room had become rowdy because the three younger members were trying to impress the scientist with their muscles, abs, voices, talents, anything that they can bribe. Yong Hwa held Shin Hye's hand as they watched the thriller "White" starring T-ara's Ham Eun Jung.

"Are you scared?" he whispered.

Shin Hye shook her head as she stared back at his glassy eyes. She loved staring at him, and it gave her a gooey feeling in her heart. He was just so lovable that she could just eat him like chocolate.

"You're really sweet," she said to him as she felt him squeezing her hand.

"Geurae. Because you are my princess," he replied.

Just then, Shin Hye remembered that she bought food for the boys, so she excused herself and prepared the food so that the three younger guys and the guest could eat. Yong Hwa watched Shin Hye act all motherly as she tended to the others. He let out a smirk, thinking how Shin Hye would be like if she would become a wife.

"I hope she'll be my wife," he thought.

After tending to the others, Shin Hye brought with her a tray filled with cookies and milk tea. She placed them on the table in front of Yong Hwa and gave him a glass of the tea.

"Gomawo," he said.

Shin Hye grabbed her own glass and drank. He just could not get enough of her. She was so lovely and caring that he could not help but fall in love with the girl who he considered as his best friend, the girl who helped him many times during their "Minami Shineyo" days.

****

(crossover to Chapter 9)

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye were hanging out in a coffee shop while preparing a consolation gift for Eun Jung. They had heard that Eun Jung had been robbed of 23,000 Euros while in Italy. Both of them knew how hard it was for someone who had been working hard, only to have the money gone just like that.

"When I will have time to visit her, I will give her our gifts," Shin Hye offered. "Poor Eun Jung-eonni."

Yong Hwa told her that she was ready to be a wife and a mother because she was so caring. Shin Hye scoffed at him, then threw a newspaper to his face. Yong Hwa pouted at his princess before reading the newspaper over coffee.

Oh well, the look of future husband and wife.

The nampyeon (hubby) reading the dailies over a cup of coffee, the ane (wifey) doing some dainty works.

Then, Yong Hwa began to laugh so hard.

"Waeyo?" Shin Hye asked.

"See this!" he said, then he read the contents to her.

"So, Hyori-eonni's invented disk drive is actually a...," Shin Hye said. "Andwae!!!!"

Yong Hwa continued to laugh.

"I can't believe it myself either. If I have the time, I will have Hyori-noona make that for me as well. I do not need to go to the store to buy that."

"Ahaha, me too!" Shin Hye giggled. "Ohh... I have the best time of my life. Good thing, Hyori-eonni was able to clear that out."

"Ah, an unfortunate kidnapping incident," Yong Hwa said. "Oh well, I guess we can ask her any day."

The Dooley couple wrapped up their gift for Eun Jung. Yong Hwa paid their bills, then the two of them went out of the shop, holding hands.

 

~~~~END~~~~

(Up next, promise, promise, YongShin couple and Min Hyuk)

~~~~