For That One Short Moment...

Diary (Collection Of One-Shot Fics)

This is a request by sayafars... Mianhae, Chingu... The story will not be about the FM itself... But I hope you like my one-shot... This is related to the back hug scene

 

****

Shin Hye lay on her bed. She and Yong Hwa had met each other again, with the last being the Baeksang Awards this year. The Hearstrings FM in Japan  (July 16, 2012, Monday, 2 shows) went well, and for tomorrow, she was going to be very busy again.

But she was not thinking about her next appointments. She was thinking about her time with Yong Hwa on stage.

The two of them were so surprised that they had to re-enact the back hug scene. She talked to him for a bit, but Yong Hwa was smiling and confused on how to do it again...or maybe he was even shy to do it again.

"Ha~~~," she sighed as she felt her cheeks burn, remembering the event.

When Yong Hwa went at her back, she gave him glances then waited for him to do something. She noticed that the fans began to laugh hard, and she turned around and hit him again. She was the only girl who can hit him like that, no one else.

And she waited. Then, slowly, slowly, Yong Hwa wrapped his arms around her...

And let his skin touch hers...

But it did not even last for five seconds, and Yong Hwa removed his arms around her and ran to hug the MC. Shin Hye rubbed her arms with her hands, as if something itchy had came upon her, or as if something had burned her.

"That was very short, but it was memorable," she thought.

She bit the hem of her comforter and felt her cheeks burning again.

"I miss you, my Yong Hwa..."

****

Yong Hwa lay on bed, ready for the next day. He did not think about his next appointments. All he was thinking about was his shyness and quirkiness.

"Sheesh, why was I being shy?" he cursed himself.

Of course, he was shocked when they were told to re-enact the back hug scene. Shin Hye explained to him, but he kept on laughing in uncertainty. How should he do it?

He went over to her back, watching her as she glanced at him.

"Should I play a prank?" he thought. "Eotteohke?"

So he looked at her, and pulled out a tongue at her. The fans laughed so hard, that Shin Hye turned to him and hit him hard. No other woman hit him like that, and it was all right with him, because it was Shin Hye.

Then, both of them calmed down, Shin Hye waiting for him to hug her. He slowly, slowly...

Wrapped his arms around her...

And let his skin touch hers once again.

But it did not even last for five seconds, he removed his arms around her and ran to the MC to hug him.

"Babo," he whined. 

If only he had prolonged the hug...

But even with that short time, it was memorable.

"I miss you, my Shin Hye," he thought.

 

~~~~END~~~~

Sorry for it being short...

Up next, request by grace17...

 

~~~~