Yong Hwa's Tattoo

Diary (Collection Of One-Shot Fics)

Shin Hye saw CN Blue's pictures during the guys' concert in Japan (Osaka Live Tour), and she noticed the annoying little something's on Yong Hwa's arm.

Tattoo.

"Mwo???? Since when did he...?"

She knew Yong Hwa had always wanted tattoos, but of course, he preferred the fake ones. He won't get real ones of course. And Shin Hye started to fret.

"Jinjja eotteokhe?" she cringed. "I hope those are not real...."

So, the only thing to do is ask.

****

"Yeoboseyo?" Yong Hwa greeted as he answered the phone.

"Yong..."

"Annyeong, Shin Hye-ya..." he crooned.

Because of that, Jung Shin, who was eating some ramen, giggled like a girl.

"Ya, neo... Why are you having tattoos?" Shin Hye asked.

Yong Hwa smiled. His princess was really concerned with his health, and he knew she was THAT caring.

"Relax~~~," he assured her. "These are just temporary... no worries..."

Shin Hye frowned from the other line.

"You're making me worried," she confessed.

Yong Hwa smiled from the other line.

"If I could only see your frown, I will comfort you so I can see your smile," Yong Hwa said.

(Jung Shin ala laugh track in comedy shows: Awwwww~~~~~)

Yong Hwa shot a look at his bandmate and gave him the would-you-mind look. Jung Shin grinned and scampered away with his food and his short hair.

"You're so sweet, Yong Hwa," she said demurely on the other line.

Yong Hwa imagined what his princess was doing. Maybe she was studying or doing her assignments. But in reality, Shin Hye was twirling her hair while resting a bit. Resting a bit before going back to study.

Yong Hwa was a bit relieved that his bandmates were not near the vicinity, so he could privately talk to his princess with their sweet nothings. For the rest of the time, the two of them shared about their day, even if they could just get information from the news.

News are better if you get to hear it from the REAL source. ^_*

 

~~~~END~~~~

(up next, more YongShin love. Please send in request...preferably with plot)

 

~~~~