Behind Sad Eyes

Diary (Collection Of One-Shot Fics)

Another Minami Shineyo fic I wrote in the other site. Posting it here.

YongShin couple, so Mi Nyu and Shin Woo

****

It was evening past dinner.

Go Mi Nam was sitting next to Hwang Tae Kyung , who was playing the grand piano. She was staring at him the whole time that it unnerved her Hyungnim. He stopped playing the piano.

"Hyungnim, what is wrong?" she asked.

"Tsk…I could not concentrate," Hwang Tae Kyung said carelessly, waving his hand as if to shoo her off.

"Hyungnim! I won't bother you. I promise," Go Mi Nam said to him.

"Go Mi Nam, do you know the real spelling of the word 'disaster'?" he asked her sarcastically, which she responded with an ignorant shaking of her head. She frowned a bit when he spelled her name.

"Hyungnim!" Mi Nam protested childishly.

Hwang Tae Kyung glared at her, and she showed him that too-familiar humble puppy look. Upon seeing that familiar look, Tae Kyung rolled his eyeballs in exasperation and continued playing with the piano and composing a song.

Later that night, Go Mi Nam went to the kitchen to drink water before going to her room to retire. She heard that Jolie, Jeremy's dog, was barking, so she went out to check. She found out that Shin Woo was sitting on the bench, and was bowing his head.

"Shin Woo-hyung," she called out to him.

When he looked up, she noticed he was a bit sad, so she sat beside him.

"What is it, Go Mi Nam?" Shin Woo asked.

"Jolie was barking," she said, pointing at the dog in the dog cage.

Shin Woo smiled affectionately at her and her hair.

"Nothing's wrong with her, Mi Nam," he assured her.

Mi Nam felt it was unusual of her to see Shin Woo so sad.

"Are you all right, Shin Woo-hyung?" she asked him.

Shin Woo was used to hiding his feelings, so he smiled again and her hair.

"Nothing is wrong with me, Mi Nam," he reassured her.

"Please be OK, Shin Woo-hyung," she told him.

Mi Nam leaned to her hyung and rested her head upon his shoulder. Shin Woo felt as if his heart is going to burst. Mi Nam reached out to him and comforted him with her presence. However, she was never aware that Shin Woo was sad over the fact that even if Mi Nam likes him as a hyung, she never actually sees him like she sees Tae Kyung. Of course, Go Mi Nam did not know that Shin Woo was the first to know her secret.

Shin Woo rested his head on her head, held her right hand with his right hand, and placed his left hand on her left shoulder, for Mi Nam was sitting to his left side. He could feel the warmth of her hand, and it eased him a bit. He was willing to be a fool and to be hurt for as long as he could see that Mi Nam was always happy. He knew that even if Mi Nam had her eyes on Tae Kyung, he was contented on seeing her smile.

"Your hand is so warm, Shin Woo-hyung, just like you," Go Mi Nam told him.

His heart skipped a beat.

"You are so warm and so kind to me. It makes me miss my op-….my sister," she said, almost getting into trouble of exposing herself. Too much of thinking about her oppa.

"You think?" Shin Woo said to her.

"Please be a good hyung to me. I promise to be a good little brother to you, just as you have been good to Jeremy," she said.

Shin Woo smiled at him a bit and released his grip from her hand. He shook her hair just as he always does. He planted a butterfly kiss on her hair so as not to alarm her, and then looked at the stars with her.

"Yes, I will be a good hyung to you," Shin Woo said to her.

As they continued to stay like that in silence, Hwang Tae Kyung passed by and saw them. He glared in surprise and in anger to see them like this. He knew he was the only one to really know Go Mi Nam's secret, and he had a feeling Shin Woo knew something about her. He knew it was unsightly because anyone who might not know might see Go Mi Nam and Shin Woo "dating" in the balcony and would think that the two are having a gay relationship. Yet, Tae Kyung thought less about the gay thing. One thing was sure: he was jealous.

 

~~~~END~~~~

(up next: my intended Minami Shineyo fic, Shin Woo and Mi Nyu pairing)

By the way, accepting requests. Please send me PM, and please read my guidelines in Chapter 9

~~~~