Because I Love You

Diary (Collection Of One-Shot Fics)

YongShin at the 48th Baeksang Awards, requested by BOICELF.

Ever wondered what our Dooley couple had in mind while CN Blue was performing? And ever wondered what they were thinking when Shin Hye received her award?

I got the CN Blue performance mostly from my source from a fancam (FC). Other sources are from the CN Blue shots (CS) and from another source to be cited.

*****

CN Blue came up the stage and prepared their instruments. The signature red guitar hung from Yong Hwa's shoulder as he fixed his mike. Jung Shin and Jong Hyun tested their mikes, and Min Hyuk was arranging his drumset. Yong Hwa waved at the crowd while waiting for their turn to perform.

Then, he waved over to someone (FC 0:14) from the crowd.

Some said he was also waving at Suzy, because they were friends. But if he was best friends with someone, it was someone sitting at the right side from the audience's POV, but left side to the performer's POV. Two ladies were in the same table, Kang Sora and Park Shin Hye. But speaking of close friendships, he was probably waving at Shin Hye, not Sora.

Yong Hwa's POV

There goes my Princess.

Shin Hye's POV

Awww... Yong's waving at me.... so sweet....

 

He continued waving at the crowd while the rest of the guys waited for their turn. Jung Shin looked at his hyung, who was pacing on stage.

Jung Shin's POV

We know you are as nervous as we are, Hyung, but do you have to make it so obvious? Make Noona proud!

 

Yong Hwa began to look to his left side and waved to someone again at FC 1:07, with his smile. But then, the performance was taking long, so the guys continued pacing. At FC 1:33, he looked back to the same left side and pointed at someone. He had that stare which could melt all the ice in Antarctica.

Yong Hwa's POV

This is for you, Baby Girl.

Shin Hye's POV

Omo, I am greatly embarrassed and giddy at the same time! My heart is fluttering....awww....

 

Finally, at FC1:42, they started their performance. He pointed back at the left portion, and even waved at FC 2:00.

Suzy's POV

Ahhhh~~~~ Shin Hye-eonni is very lucky. Yong Hwa-oppa is always pointing at her and waving at her....

Uee's POV

The Hong Sisters got it wrong! Coz Kang Shin Woo is making Go Mi Nyu melt.

Sora's POV

Ah, so proud of Shin Hye-ya to have a caring friend as Yong Hwa-oppa.

 

Jong Hyun sang very calmly (FC 2:10 and CS 0:29) beside Yong Hwa, who was starting to act like his feet were getting itchy with athlete's foot.

Jong Hyun's POV

What's wrong with Hyung? We know that Shin Hye is there. So obvious, Hyung.... (CS 0:36)

But Jung Shin also noticed it again (CS 0:46). Yong Hwa really had a big grin on his face as he sang the chorus of "Hey You." When he sang the line "Saranghanikka (Because I Love You)," (FC 2:39, CS 1:01), he looked back with a smile at the same direction to his left.

Yong Hwa's POV

Because I love you, Baby Girl.

Shin Hye's POV

Yong, I wanna be your girlfriend....

 

And when he sang the line, "Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful one day," (FC 2:56, CS 1:17), he was beckoning and pointing at someone from the same left side. He even playfully smiled at the person as he pointed at her (FC 2:59).

Yong Hwa's POV

Coz you're beautiful, Shin Hye. And you're my girl.

Geun Suk's POV

(fuming, perhaps pouting in Hwang Tae Kyung mode) Why is he always pointing or waving at Shin Hye?

 

For Sukkie was sitted beside Shin Hye in the same table. At FC 3:57, Yong Hwa was giving another sticky glare to the person from his left side of his perspective, then he broke out into a quick smile before getting back to the audience.

Min Hyuk was too absorbed with his drums, but our goddess Jung Shin-chingu mentally rolled his eyeballs to see his hyperactive hyung (FC 4:09). Yong Hwa was so hyperactive that he would steal some glances to his left side. Jong Hyun, meanwhile, was behaving all the time, because he felt that his hyung stole all his energy.

At FC 5:11/ CS 3:30, he looked back at her with his y and sticky look while pointing at her before showing off his signature smile.

Yong Hwa's POV

This's for you, my Baby Girl!

Shin Hye's POV

Can... can I just melt now? Yong Hwa's just so...y! I cannot even stop myself from singing along!

Geun Suk's POV

Why is he pointing at Shin Hye again???? He should be pointing at ME!!!!

Jong Hyun's POV (CS 3:44)

Seriously, Hyung, you are trying to make an impression. And I guess Shin Hye enjoyed a lot. Can I have my energy back?

 

And they finished their performance, with Jong Hyun getting back his energy. After they sang, they immediately went backstage. Then, the MCs, Kim Ah Joong (the female in red gown) and Lee Hwi Jae (the male in glasses) took the stage, thanking CN Blue for their performance.  (here)

Hwi Jae-ssi: While Jung Yong Hwa was singing. I glanced at Park Shin Hye and saw her singing along. You were singing with him, right? It seems you are familiar with the song.

Shin Hye got embarrassed to be singled out, so she laughed demurely and affirmed.

Shin Hye: Yes! (nodding)

Later Hwi Jae asked Ah Joong, "Who do you want best to act with in the love series or movie?"

And Ah Joong replied, "I felt that Jung Yong Hwa is very handsome."

And Hwi Jae replied, "Oh, Jung Yong Hwa. It looks like Park Shin Hye agree with you. I know. So, if you choose one to work with, you will choose Jung Yong Hwa."

Shin Hye was smiling demurely because she was associated with her bestfriend.

Shin Hye's POV

Why is everybody making me blush today?

 

And Hwi Jae congratulated Shin Hye, who stood up, bowed to the audience, and went up stage.

****

Later, the other winners were called, Sukkie and Sora included. Hwi Jae ordered to give Shin Hye the award first, and she was given her share. She was also given a bouquet of flowers. As Hwi Jae was busy handing the award and the flowers to the other awardees, Yong Hwa hopped in on stage with his bouquet--the second time in two years since the 47th Baeksang last year, 2011. Sukkie and Sora saw Yong Hwa already, while Shin Hye was preoccupied with smiling at the crowd. As Sukkie pointed at Yong Hwa, Shin Hye started to turn around, and was surprised when Yong Hwa showed up at her back with the flowers.

"For you," he said.

"Omo...goma--..." she said.

But she was not able to finish because Yong Hwa ran off the stage. Sukkie tried to catch up with him, but Yong Hwa gave him a hand signal as he escaped. Sukkie got back to his place.

"Why did he not give me flowers?????" he boiled up from inside. "Why Shin Hye only????"

Hwi Jae, who noticed Yong Hwa, called his attention.

"Jung Yong Hwa-ssi! Jung Yong Hwa-ssi?"

But Yong Hwa already ran off.

*****

Then, Shin Hye gave her speech. First, she thanked God, then her fans, even promising to work very hard. Then, she gave a short message to Yong Hwa.

"Also, Jung Yong Hwa who presented the flowers to me. You presented the flowers to me from behind last year. If you can present the flower from front next year, it will be better. Gomawo.~~~"

And a question-and-answer portion between Shin Hye and Hwi Jae started.

"You and Jung Yong Hwa are friends, right?" Hwi Jae asked.

"Ne," Shin Hye said.

Then, he complimented her for looking young. Later, he asked again.

"Shin Hye, excuse me, you and Jung Yong Hwa are friends. Do you always contact with each other privately? You always call him, 'Yong Hwa, Yong Hwa'."

Shin Hye was smiling demurely at the questions.

"We only make a phone call when we have work outs," she replied.

"Do you call each other?" Hwi Jae asked.

"Occasionally," she replied.

Hwi Jae showed a bit of a grim face. It looked like he himself is a Dooley couple fan.

"It seems you are not in the relationship we imagined, just close friends," he said.

"Ne~~," she remarked.

"What a pity!" was Hwi Jae's grim remark.

But Shin Hye was smiling the whole time because she knew the real status between her and Yong Hwa.

 

Meanwhile, wherever CN Blue was at that time when Shin Hye received her flowers, the guys were teasing their Hyung.

"Hyung, you are funny!" Jung Shin said. "You were acting like you were the king of the world during our presentation, but you ran off like a scaredy rat after giving the flowers to Noona!"

"Who you calling a rat?" Yong Hwa asked.

"Hyung, it does not matter anymore now," Jong Hyun said. "What's important is that you showed her your feelings."

When Shin Hye said she wanted Yong Hwa to present his gifts in front of her the next year, the guys grinned.

"Hyung, I will wish for Noona to win more awards, so that you can give her your presents properly next year," Min Hyuk said.

Yong Hwa was proud to have his friends. They supported his secret love affair with Shin Hye.

As for Shin Hye, she was not willing to expose whatever secret relationship she had with Yong Hwa. She was happy with their friendship. She looked at the roses fondly and remembered last year when he did the same thing. Yong Hwa was just so damn sweet.

"Mianhaeyo, Hwi Jae-ssi, but I cannot tell you what Yong Hwa is to me," she thought. "He is precious to me, and I have just received a piece of his heart. And he is keeping mine...."

 

~~~~END~~~~

(up next: Lee Jong Hyun fic)

 

~~~~