Those Mysterious Tweets

Diary (Collection Of One-Shot Fics)

Have you wondered what happened lately? :(

(A/N: This is part fiction and part fact. The tweets are facts, the dialogues and monologues are not.)

 

****

Fans of Park Shin Hye saw her tweet. It seems that she was really laughing hard, and that she was being made to laugh by someone.

 

@ssinz: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 그저 웃는다 그저 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이젠 그냥 웃겨 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" (@ssinz] Still so funny still kekekekeke Ah kekekeke Still think it's funny keke)

 

So said the tweet last Friday, Oct. 26, 2012. And Dooliers just like yours truly were thinking that perhaps she and her prince Yong Hwa were teasing each other.

"Ahhh~~~ just so happy," Shin Hye thought to herself. "Why are you always making me laugh?"

And she kept on laughing till her stomach burst...

 

***

And she was tweeting more pictures, including a pic with PD-nim.

 

@ssinz: "비가 내려요. 더 추워지겠죠..? 다들 감기조심해요...^-^ 우리 해외팬 여러분도 감기 조심하셔요! 11월5일 드라마의 제왕도 꼭 봐주시구요ㅎ http://t.co/c0x8y2ES.."

 

"PD-nim is so gracious to have me have a photograph of him," Shin Hye said to PD-nim.

"Ah, geurae! Because you are a Hallyu star, I will always grant you your wish," PD-nim said.

"Gamsahamnida," Shin Hye graciously replied.

 

****

However.... later, Shin Hye was tweeting something mysterious, and the "laughing tweet" she had, she deleted it.

 

@ssinz: 난 지금 여기서 뭘 하는거지.. 그래요 철 들어드리죠..근데 나만 들어야할 건 아닌것 같네요. 더이상 이 공간에 이런글은 없을겁니다. 오늘따라 하늘에서 내리는 비가 너무 슬프네요. 다 씻겨내려가주길.. (PSH_Singapore: What am I doing now.. It's true should be sensible already.. But is it am I the only one should be sensible. There won't be next time I'm writing this kind of words. Have no idea why today's rain is so sorrowful. May the rain wash away all the unhappiness.. )

 

"I'm so hurt," she thought as she typed her tweet in tears. "I'm so hurt, I'm so hurt, I'm so hurt!"

It was very obvious that she was affected over the problem that was gnawing her away.

"Why should I be the only one to be sensible about my tweets?" she asked herself. "Should I be the only one to be tactful of what I say??? Geurae! I will keep my mouth shut!"

And she threw her phone to her bed. She sat, crawled to her pillow, and cried her eyes out.

 

The fans were all in wild disarray at the tweet. Many were startled as to what it meant. And because many Dooliers recently found some secret interactions between Yong Hwa and Shin Hye through their tweets, it seems to them that the two were having some kind of misunderstanding. Maybe Yong Hwa got jealous at the pic with PD (though it would be immature of him to do that), or perhaps, the two of them had said something awful to each other.

That is IF, the tweet was about them.

And just then, Hong Ki (@skullhong) saw Shin Hye's tweet a little later.

"Omo?" he asked.

He replied to her tweet as mysteriously as she did.

 

@skullhong: @ssinz 난누군가 또 여긴어딘가... Trans : I'm also here in somewhere..." (Oct 27)

 

The tweet from Hong Ki was something that gave Shin Hye some relief for whatever it is. She read it, and gave a wan smile. Hong Ki is really a friend. None of her other AN Jell friends replied to her. Not even Jang Geun Suk, not even CN Blue, especially Yong Hwa.

Hong Ki called her on his phone, and he moved away from his band for private conversation. And Shin Hye told him what her problem was about.

"Gwaenchanha, Shin Hye-ya, all will be well," Hong Ki said. "Remember that Jeremy is always happy, and chooses to be happy, knowing that problems like that will be solved."

"Gomawo, Hongstar..." Shin Hye sobbed over the phone.

 

Meanwhile, CN Blue arrived to Korea (Oct. 27), but there are those fans who saw that Yong Hwa looked tired and sad.

 

http://twitpic.com/b7w3od and http://twitpic.com/b7w2yh, photos credit @paris0915

 

And the fans, Boice and YongShin fans, got sad.

"Why is Yong-oppa so sad and tired?"

"Is he sick?"

"Omo, Jung Shin-chingu is sick too? Why is he wearing a mask?"

 

http://twitpic.com/b7w1xn photo credit @paris0915

 

"They must be so tired..."

"Poor Yong Hwa-oopa..."

And they saw him getting inside the vehicle, and though he let out a friendly smile, he looked so tired and sad.

 

https://twitter.com/i/#!/paris0915/media/grid photo credit @paris0915

 

 

And from Yong Hwa's point of view, he did not want to discuss what the problem was about. He was just tired, though he did not want his fans to worry.

"All will be well," he thought. "We are gonna be all right... I just.. I just want to be alone..."

 

We can only guess what happen. As to what really happened, we do not know. Let us just hope Shin Hye will be well, and Yong Hwa will be well as well.

 

~~~~END~~~~

(This is a STAT story I need to share... STAT request by ssinzel... Mianhaeyo... Please anticipate my two fics to follow).

Sources: Twitter and Twitpic (photos from @paris0915)

 

~~~~