The Ring

Diary (Collection Of One-Shot Fics)

The mystery to Shin Hye's golden ring on her right ring finger, requested by sayafars.

 

******

It was all a mystery. And up to now, it still is.

GeunShin fans insist that Geun Suk also has the ring. YongShin fans also say that Yong Hwa  has the same ring. Some netizens say that Shin Hye has the ring because of her Christian faith.

Whatever it is, it is all a mystery....

And what revolves around as a mystery, let us just let it be...

 

*****

The staff of Heartstrings often saw her with the ring, but they did not ask  her to take it down because of reasons only they knew. Even her classmates in university saw her with the ring.

"Shin Hye-ssi," you asked. "The golden ring on your finger looks like it is strangling the life out of your finger."

"Mworaguyo?" Shin Hye asked as she lifted her right hand.

The ring looked tight, all right, but her finger looked just fine. Her blood perfusion was still fine.

"Ah, this one, I am not taking it down," she smiled at you.

"Waeyo?" you asked.

Then she explained the reason. you nodded solemnly with an "ohhhh" on the lips.

*****

June 4, 2012.

Shin Hye was in her room, cleaning the golden ring and slipping it  back to her finger. She decided to check her tweets and saw Yong Hwa's latest tweet on their CN Blue Twitter account. This is what Yong had tweeted.

“Everyone, after the fan meeting I’ve been exercising hard! It’s been a long time since I shared my photo.. See you this week! I’m so excited..Everyone, please give a lot of love and support for Juniel. Hwaiting! See you soon!"

Yong Hwa had hit the gym and had taken a muscular selca of  himself.

 

(from http://cnbluestorm.com/2012/06/05/news-jung-yonghwa-transforms-to-beastly-idol-his-hidden-charm-as-genuine-man-is-revealed/)

(June 4, according to CN Blue's Twitter account, CNBLUE_4)

Shin Hye bit her lips coyly to see his muscular arms like he was too delicious to ignore. She shuddered at the sight of the veins though, and it looked creepy to her. 

"Yong, you are being muscular and tanned now," she thought playfully. "Are you trying to be like Won Bin-oppa, my ideal man? Are you trying to be my ideal man too? Beastly idol..."

She smiled in spite of herself and kissed her golden ring.

"Ah, if he is what Haneunim will give me in the future, then let it be," she said. "As of now, I am happy to have a friend such as him..."

 

She kept her phone and went to her appointments...yet the sight of the beastly idol could not get out of her head.

Ah~~~~~

 

~~~~END~~~~

(Yeoreobun, sorry for it being short one-shot. I have read the forums, but all I got were mysterious answers, so let us leave her ring as it is....)

up next, YongShin's married life by asas17

 

~~~~~