Spies

The Case Of The Secret

The seminar went smoothly.

That afternoon at two, Hyori was bored because she had nothing to do, and Hong Ki, who was supposed to meet her for lunch, was nowhere to be found.

"Where is he? He is supposed to be here," she fumed.

She went to the third floor of the building, knowing that Jae Jin's abeonim had an office there. Perhaps, Hong Ki might be loitering there. To her dismay, when she went there, there were no signs of the guys. Even his phone was out of coverage area.

"Aigoo, that kid," she said in dismay.

She was loitering in search of her brother when she noticed a guy yelp in pain after injuring himself from the wall decoratives in the hotel. The guy's palm was bleeding, and she went to him in haste.

"Gwaenchanha?" she asked.

The guy blinked his cute chinky eyes and shook his head.

"Go wash your hand, and come back to me," she said.

The guy did as commanded. He went to the public restroom in the hotel floor, then went back to her.

"Hokshi, uisa-seonsaengnim-iseyo (By any chance, are you a doctor)?" he asked.

"Ani. Uisa anieyo (I am not a doctor)," she explained.

Both of them sat on the floor, and the poor guy looked at Hyori grab some liner from her bag. She looked at him looking at her in great awkwardness, so she assured him that it was fine.

"Arasseo," he said obligingly.

The guy looked at her as she dexterously applied the liner to his wound, then skillfully wrapped her hanky around his hand. He winced in pain as she applied pressure to his wound for it to stop bleeding.

"Hold your arm up so your hand is above the level of your heart," Hyori said.

The poor guy nodded his head like a child. The guy looked to familiar, and his eyes gave way.

"Hokshi, CN Blue Kang Min Hyuk-iseyo (By any chance, are you CN Blue's Kang Min Hyuk)?" she asked.

The guy lit up a smile and nodded. Hyori snapped her finger and delved through her belongings.

"I listen to CN Blue songs, though I have to admit I am not quite a fan," she explained. "I am busy with research."

"Gwaenchanseumnida, Noona," Min Hyuk said. "I owe you for helping me."

Min Hyuk gingerly received the pen and paper, and signed his autograph.

"Min Hyuk-ah!" a voice called out.

Both of them turned, and Hyori noticed a really tall and lean girl with long hair, calling out on Min Hyuk. Too odd, for the girl had a deep voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" the tall girl greeted Hyori when she noticed him.

Hyori smiled at him.

"Annyeong?" Hyori greeted back. "You are really pretty. I bet your boyfriend is super proud of you."

"Boyfriend?" Min Hyuk and the tall girl asked in unison before errupting into laughter.

Min Hyuk introduced her and Lee Jung Shin to each other.

"Mianhae, I really thought you are a girl," Hyori said.

"As a token of gratitude, Noona, I invite you to our suite," Min Hyuk said.

Then, her phone rang, so she picked it up.

"Ya, Hong Ki!" she screamed over the phone. "Eodi isseo?"

After Hong Ki explained, Hyori looked at her watch and declared that both of them meet at the lobby at exactly 5:30 that afternoon. After hanging up, she went with the CN Blue drummer and the bassist.

*****

Min Hyuk introduced her to Lee Jong Hyun.

"I feel out of place here," Min Hyuk cried.

"Wae?" Hyori asked.

"Because Noona, me, and Jung Shin share the same surname," Jong Hyun said as he winked at Hyori.

"How cute..." Hyori thought at the naughtiness of the younger guy.

She asked them how old each of them were, and she snapped at Jong Hyun for getting too friendly with her.

"I date younger guys, but not guys too young as you!" she said.

"Mianhae, Noona," Jong Hyun said with his heart-melting smile.

"You are as old as my namdongsaeng!" Hyori cringed.

"Geurae?" Jong Hyun asked playfully.

Hyori rolled her eyeballs. It was too exciting to be flirting with someone as young as Hong Ki. But too bad!

"Ya, you have another guitarist too, what's his name?" Hyori asked.

"Ah, Yong Hwa-hyung?" Jung Shin answered. "He is in the balcony. With an actress."

Hyori perked up. She wanted to go out, but the persons in question came in. The four in the room noticed that the two were holding hands. (Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!)

"Annyeong, Shin Hye-noona?" Min Hyuk-choding and Jung Shin-choding greeted.

"Annyeong?" she greeted them.

When she noticed the scientist, she bowed and greeted her politely. Min Hyuk introduced Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to Hyori.

"Mianhae. I am not updated to the latest news, but are the two of you dating?" she asked.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye looked at each other before bursting into laughter. He brought his hand to her waist, and both of them denied the rumor.

"Noona, we are just friends. She is the 5th member of CN Blue," Yong Hwa said.

Hyori thought for a while before answering.

"Oh, but how come I only see four people on stage?" she asked.

"Noona, she is our unofficial member," Min Hyuk said.

Shin Hye began to blush and looked at Yong Hwa. Hyori nodded her head and replied.

"Gwaenchanha. You two do not need to hide the fact that you are dating," she said.

"But we are not dating, Eonni," Shin Hye said.

"Yeah, but you can say you are unofficially dating," Jong Hyun said to them.

"But we are only hanging out," Shin Hye countered.

Hyori smirked as the three CN Blue guys teased the Dooley couple. She stayed with them until the time when she would meet with Hong Ki.

****

After bidding CN Blue and Shin Hye goodbye, she went to the elevator to go down to the lobby. Unknown to her, a small device had been deviously planted on her bag, and her position everywhere she went was being monitored.

From the lobby of the hotel, Hong Ki did not notice Chae Rin and Geun Suk sitting. Both of them were in disguise, and both of them were looking at something in the laptop. Little did he know that the two were spying on his Noona.

"Ah, Noona!" Hong Ki greeted as he waved his hand.

"I will go to the laboratory," she said. "Gaja."

The spies listened to the conversation, and the two of them nodded at each other as the siblings far from them went out of the lobby door.

 

~~~~