Hong Ki Is Saved By Someone

The Case Of The Secret

The next day, Hong Ki asked Jae Jin about Chae Rin, but Jae Jin did not know much about her except for the fact that she was the lead singer of the band and had the same family name as them. Hong Ki went to the bar to ask the band members, but the band members, especially the perpetually jealous rhythm guitarist, said that they knew nothing much about CL.

"Where does she live?" Hong Ki asked.

The drummer gave her the address, and Hong Ki hurried out of the door.

*****

He was starting to walk to a grand mansion when he passed by the alley, and he saw Geun Suk.

"Ya!" Hong Ki called out.

Geun Suk smirked and ran, and Hong Ki ran after him. But the pianist ran fast, and Hong Ki stumbled along the way. He was quite good with parkour though he could be a lame-oh sometimes. Finally, he was able to trap Geun Suk into a dead end in another alley.

"You got my Noona's flash drive," Hong Ki accused him.

"Geurae! Thanks to her, we can proceed with our plan," Geun Suk said.

"Mwo?" Hong Ki asked. "I don't understand!"

Just then, five more guys jumped from the wall and stood beside Geun Suk, who smirked an evil smile at Hong Ki.

"Eotteohke?" Hong Ki asked before running away.

The five men started to chase after him, who stumbled and got up just to escape. He looked up the sky and saw that it was about to rain.

"Oh no, I have to find shelter!"

Hong Ki jumped into the tall gate of the mansion and darted for the door. The five men started to chase after him and went to the door. Finally, they saw Hong Ki stumbling near the pillar by the hall.

"We are gonna fix you because you are a nuisance to our boss!" the first one said.

"I just want my Noona's flash drive back!" Hong Ki shouted.

Just then a figure jumped in front of Hong Ki and started attacking the five men. His actions were so fast that the five men where not able to retaliate. The next thing Hong Ki saw, the five men were dead. Hong Ki stared at the stranger in fear.

"D...don't kill me, please," he begged in a puppy voice.

The stranger held out his hand for Hong Ki to hold.

"I won't kill you, I promise," the stranger said.

Hong Ki swallowed hard and took the man's hand, and got up.

"Gamsahamnida," Hong Ki said as he bowed low before the man. "You saved my life."

"I should be the one to thank you," the man said. "For bringing me food."

"Food?"

Then, lightning flashed, and Hong Ki saw the face of the man, whose lips had blood in them.

"Ahhh!!!" Hong Ki screamed. "Vampire!"

The man his lips and wiped his mouth.

"Gwaenchanha. My stomach can only accomodate five people," the man said.

Hong Ki shuddered like a puppy dog and whimpered.

"Don't be afraid," the man said. "G-Dragon-imnida."

"Hong Ki-imnida," Hong Ki introduced himself.

"Do not be afraid of us," G-Dragon said. "I will introduce you to our group."

Hong Ki followed G-Dragon gingerly for fear of raising the ire of any bad being. Finally the two of them reached the common room where four people enjoyed playing Plants vs Zombies.

"Ya!" G-Dragon called their attention.

The other four looked up and saw Hong Ki getting pale and transparent, so transparent that you could see his sinus, his brain. Joke....

"Lee H...Hong Ki-imnida," Hong Ki introduced himself. "Bangawoyo (Pleased to meet you)..."

The one with fierce eyes and sharp features smiled.

"By any chance, are you the brother of Lee Hyori?" the fierce-eyed guy asked, and Hong Ki nodded.

"Wow! I think I will have the chance to meet her," another said.

G-Dragon introduced his friends to Hong Ki. T.O.P, Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyang were all friendly smiles, though Hong Ki were all chicken at their fangs, and especially T.O.P's fierce eyes.

"G...g...geuge... I am having a problem right now," Hong Ki said.

"How's that?" T.O.P asked.

"My Noona's invention was stolen by bad guys," Hong Ki said. "And five of their members chased me here."

"Good thing those guys taste delicious!" G-Dragon said while his lips and massaging his full belly.

"Ya! You did not leave some for us?" Daesung asked spitefully.

"Mian... I was just too hungry," G-Dragon said.

T.O.P and the rest of the vampires went to the front door where G-Dragon left the corpses of the men. He bent down and got something from one of the men's pocket.

"Just as I thought," he said to them as he checked the wallet.

Hong Ki listened as T.O.P explained that he and the guys once drank blood from people from a certain syndicate, and they had assimilated the scent of the syndicate members. The members wore a signature perfume that let them know were were members of the syndicate. And Taeyang once saw the emblem of the group and feared that the syndics might run after them, but Seungri told him that they could attack the members even before the syndicate members could fire their guns at him. T.O.P had Hong Ki smell the wallet of the man.

"The smell, I remember this," Hong Ki said.

Chae Rin and Geun Suk shared the same scent.

"They are members of that group!" Hong Ki said. "But why will they steal something from my Noona?"

"Hyori-ssi probably invented something that might help them achieve their plan," Daesung said.

"What plan could it be?" Hong Ki asked.

"We don't know," T.O.P confessed.

Taeyang gave Hong Ki a jackknife.

"If I get hurt with this, all of you will drink my blood," Hong Ki said spitefully.

"Aniya!" Taeyang retorted. "That is a cell phone, tracker, etc. If you want help, you can press this so we can locate you easily."

Hong Ki thanked them and went out of the mansion. T.O.P offered to take him home so he could get to know Hyori personally, and even flirt with her.

When they reached the house, Hong Ki noticed that the house was in wild disarray, and when they went to Hyori's laboratory, most of her inventions were toppled.

"Noona!" Hong Ki called out.

T.O.P sensed the scent of the syndicate members and, grabbing Hong Ki by the waist, flew to the gang's mansion.

*****

At the mansion, T.O.P and Hong Ki hid on a tree while the vampire spotted for the gang members. Good thing, his sharp vampire senses were very effective, as he was able to spot one member standing under the tree. The gang member was very clumsy because he was heard talking to someone over the phone.

"Ah, hai. Wareware wa Nihon e ikimasu," the Korean gang member talked to someone in Japanese over the phone.

"Have you been to Japan?" T.O.P whispered to Hong Ki, who nodded. "They are going to Japan."

"Mwo?" Hong Ki asked in a whisper.

"You are going there," T.O.P told him.

"Ah, that scientist? Ee, we will send her over to the Yakuza," the gang member bragged.

T.O.P smirked. That is easily arranged.

"Listen," he told Hong Ki. "You fly to Japan after our investigation, and you stay in this address."

T.O.P got a notepad out of thin air and handed it to Hong Ki.

*****

Hong Ki was very thankful that the vampires were very helpful, so he processed his papers so he could immediately fly to Japan to save his Noona.

 

~~~~