The Foolish Fight

The Case Of The Secret

Hong Ki went to the hideout of the other Japanese Yakuza with Tetsu and Minoru, and Yankumi could not help him because she went out fighting for her students.

"Aniki, are we going to fight too?" Minoru asked Tetsu.

"Ee, if we need to," Tetsu said.

Hong Ki was given another Swiss knife by the vampires, so he ran to the inside of the headquarters, much to Tetsu's fright. He had not admonished the young lad of getting in alone.

Too bad for Hong Ki, because there were many members of the Korean syndicates there.

"Hayaaaaa!!!!!" one member shouted.

He jumped in front of Hong Ki and began kicking him. But Hong Ki was able to dodge, and he got the Swiss knife. When he flipped the knife open, he was embarrassed to find out that the knife was actually...

A pencil?????

"Eotteohke?" Hong Ki cringed.

He was sure that the vampires were not playing jokes on him, but he was sure he was in big trouble. He did not martial arts, so he ran around the headquarters, while the syndicate members ran after him.

As if a of luck, something foolish and far-fetched happened.

Hong Ki jumped and froze into the air, and the other members did too.

Then, a series of martial art stunts happened, while Hong Ki fought with the members with his pencil, while they fought with him with their fountain pens.

"Hayaaa! Buyahhhhh!!!!!" Hong Ki exclaimed with insensible sounds.

Then, he boxed each members on their faces, until the members fell to the ground, all collapsed. Then Hong Ki got down the ground and wiped his brow.

"What was that about?" he asked. "I do not know martial arts."

From the outside, Minoru and Tetsu were all speechless when they saw Hong Ki doing those foolish stunts on the air.

"Where do you think I can find them?" he asked the Yakuza.

Tetsu ordered Minoru to run to the police station and report of a kidnapping incident, while the two of them went inside the headquarters to look for the hostage.

 

~~~~