Dexter Is The Girl, Dee Dee Is The Guy

The Case Of The Secret

I am sure that you are familiar with Dexter's Laboratory. Let's just say, it is in the right sequence that DeeDee is older than Dexter, just as Hyori is older than Hong Ki. But I made Hyori the scientist here, not Hong Ki. ^_^

 

****

 

The two siblings entered the laboratory. Hong Ki had been here a lot of times, but he did not ask his noona about her inventions because, for sure, she would not reveal any piece of information.

"Hong Ki-ya, tell me what you think of this?" Hyori asked as she held up a pen-size object.

"What is that supposed to be?" Hong Ki asked, then shook his finger. "Ah, I remember. You will not even tell me what it is."

"Geurae. Just tell me what you think of this," Hyori asked again.

"It looked like a pen to me. Is that a penlight?" Hong Ki guessed.

Hyori smirked because her namdongsaeng had guessed what the object was. Hong Ki strolling around the lab when he spotted an object which looked like a flash drive. He got it and looked hard at it. He wanted to ask Hyori, but for sure, she would still not give a good answer.

"I wonder what this is," he thought.

He tried to look at it as he got near the window.

*****

Not far from the window was some bushes. Two heads emerged from the bushes and looked at each other.

"Oppa, what do you see?" Chae Rin asked, looking at her binoculars.

"Looks like a flash drive to me," Geun Suk said, examining the thing at his binoculars.

"It looks like it," Chae Rin said.

"That must be one object that the Boss had let us get,"  Geun Suk said. "For sure, it contains a lot of information on how to rule the world."

"And information on how to secretly push illegal stuff without getting busted," Chae Rin whispered.

Hong Ki was scratching his head as he tried to open the flash drive.

"Stupid kid, that is an easy thing to open," Geun Suk hissed.

"We need the right opportunity to get inside the laboratory,"  Chae Rin said.

Just then, a sound was heard.

"Yaong, yaong," a cat meowed.

"Ahh!!!!" Geun Suk shrieked like a sward, that Chae Rin had to cover his mouth.

*****

Hyori and Hong Ki looked at outside the window and then at each other.

"Mwoya?" Hyori asked.

"Someone shouted," Hong Ki said.

Hyori approached the window and saw no one outside.

"I definitely heard that," Hong Ki said. "Please do not say I am imagining things."

"Of course not!" Hyori said. "I heard that too."

Hyori shrugged her shoulders and went on with her experiments. Hong Ki shrugged too and continued examining the flash drive.

*****

"I was scared to death!" Geun Suk whispered.

"Goodness gracious, Oppa!" Chae Rin said in English. "That was just a cat!"

"You know how I hate cats," Geun Suk said.

"Na do," Chae Rin said. "But it does not mean that I am afraid of them."

Geun Suk puffed.

"I guess I will find an opportunity to infiltrate the laboratory," he said, and Chae Rin nodded.

 

~~~~