Answer To The Mystery

The Case Of The Secret

Hyori struggled against her gag and her tied arms. A man who looked older than her went to her and smirked. Beside him were Chae Rin and Geun Suk.

"So, so, so, you are that inventor that we had heard so much about," the man said. "Nice to meet you."

Hyori looked at him in disgust.

"You might not know, but I am the leader of the gang, Abe Hiroshi by name," he said.

At the background, Geun Suk and Chae Rin smirked with evil smiles.

"I am sure your disk drive contains Korea's military secrets which will help the Yakuza rule the world," Abe-sama said.

He ordered Geun Suk to ungag her. Geun Suk did, but he planted a hot and sultry kiss to her lips. Hyori was too shocked, because her younger lovers never did that to her. And she hated it, because the one giving her that kiss of death was the person whom she thought she could trust. After the kiss, Geun Suk winked at her.

"How dare you!" Hyori hissed.

Abe-sama handed the disk drive.

"Open this for us, and we will see all the secrets," he said.

He drew out his katana, then ordered Chae Rin to untie the captive. Chae Rin did as told, then stepped aside for the master to do his task. Abe-sama gave the disk drive to Hyori, who took the gadget in fear.

"Go to that laptop over there, and do not think of doing anything illegal," he threatened her.

Hyori gingerly went to the laptop. She was about to open the disk drive when the doors banged open.

Geun Suk and Chae Rin drew the katana from their sides and faced the intruder.

"Hong Ki?" Hyori asked.

Even Chae Rin was shocked.

"How did you...." she asked.

Tetsu came in with Hong Ki and smirked at Abe-sama.

"From the Oedo ey?" Abe-sama smirked.

Hong Ki got his pencil and began fighting those foolish martial art stunts with Chae Rin. Chae Rin could not believe it that a simple pencil could fight against the sharp katana.

Tetsu fought with Geun Suk, allowing Abe-sama to buy time and kidnap Hyori.

"Where are you taking me?" Hyori shouted.

Abe-sama stole her away, and Hong Ki shouted after them.

"Running away?" Chae Rin said. "You still have me!"

Then, they heard a man's shout of pain. They turned to see Hyori beating Abe-sama up while pounding him with her pair of red heels.

O.o  --> everybody's expression.

"Hayaaaaaa!!!!" Hyori shouted as she boxed the Yakuza leader.

Geun Suk did not forget that he was still fighting with Tetsu, who grabbed his trusty rolled-up newspaper out of nowhere. The Korean syndicate shouted in pain as the Oedo member whacked him with the newspaper, the way Tetsu does with Minoru often.

"This is crazy!" Chae Rin exclaimed.

She threw her sword aside and got a ruler from the desk and began fighting with Hong Ki.

"Mr.r.r.r.....meong meong!" Hong Ki barked like a dog.

"Yaong! Yaong! Grr...yaaaaaaoooonng!" Chae Rin meowed like a cat.

Hong Ki jumped and grabbed a paper, and began writing. Then, he showed his writings to Chae Rin, who got offended at the curses written on it.

"Bwahahahah!!!!" Hong Ki laughed as Chae Rin chased after him.

"Everybody freeze!" a female voice shouted.

When everybody looked up, it was Yankumi, who was with Minoru and with the police and the military. Abe-sama whistled, and Yankumi knew what that whistle was for.

"Gomen nasai, Abe-sama," Yankumi said sarcastically. "But your men had all been arrested."

Geun Suk and Chae Rin tried to fight, but Tetsu and Hong Ki held them fast. Hyori punched Abe before handing him over to the authorities. Even Geun Suk and Chae Rin were arrested.

"We will still get that disk drive!" Abe-sama shouted at Hyori.

"Shut your mouth!" one officer ordered.

"You really wanna know what this disk drive is about?" Hyori asked.

She saw the paper that Hong Ki was holding, so she went to her brother and snatched the paper.

"What are you doing with that, Noona?" Hong Ki asked.

Hyori went to the table, then near the laptop. She opened the disk drive dexterously, and in front of everybody, did the most unusual thing one would do to the disk drive. She used it...

To erase Hong Ki's notes.

"NANI??????" Abe-sama screamed.

Everybody fell to the floor, anime style.

"You are kidnapping me? For a piece of eraser?" Hyori asked crisply. "I have no other eraser such as this, and this is the only one, so I cannot buy something like this."

The Yakuza and the Korean syndicates were arrested, very angry indeed that they only wasted their efforts for a piece of school material. Even Yankumi and her henchmen could not believe that they were being fooled too.

"Noona, so that was just an eraser?" Hong Ki asked in exasperation. "I... I saved your life, for a piece of ERASER????"

"You are a disloyal namdongsaeng, Hong Ki-ya," Hyori pouted as she hugged him tight. "Gomawo."

She thanked the Yakuza gang, who were also crying anime tears for their bad luck.

*****

And so it came to be. Hyori continued dealing with her experimentations, and no syndicates ever hounded her again. She remained single and available, and she is currently dating Kim Hee Chul, who, as usual, is younger than her.

 

~~~~END~~~~