9.

Once You're Gone

 

You quickly put on a fake smile.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Minhee.”

 

“Don’t act fake with me, ____.”

 

You rolled your eyes at her answer. “” you muttered under your breath. Why did you say that though? Why did sudden anger rush through you? You were with Dongwoo now, not Sunggyu. You thought you were over him but once you saw something that had a connection to him, you felt a sudden urge inside you to go back to it, in this case to kill it. Why was it so hard to put your past behind you?

 

“Yah. Quit looking around. Follow me, the boss wants to see you.”

 

You followed Minhee who walked ahead of you around the office and stopped at a large door. She sighed, looking as if she was worried about something. Strange.

 

“Go.” She spoke sharply as she used her head to point to the doors.

 

You hesitantly nodded as she walked off. The door was polished with a gold plaque on it with engraved writing on it. You slowly pushed the door open entering an empty office. You observed your surroundings and admired all the paintings around the room which suited your liking.

 

Um Mr Kim? Are you in here? I’m your new assistant.” you called out getting silence as a response.

 

”____ -ah. What a coincidence seeing you here.”

 

Your eyes widened as you heard that voice. You turned around, hoping and dreading that you wouldn’t see who you thought it was. But as always, your wishes never really came true.

 

W-what are you doing here?

 

He scoffed. “The question is, what are YOU doing here?”

 

Don’t be a smart .”

 

He laughed at the seriousness of your face. You didn’t have the patience for arguments, conversations, discussions, small talk or having him present in front of you. He was really getting on your nerves.

 

“I got a job here and I’m supposed to meet with the boss.”

 

“Ah, so you’re the new girl. Well you’re in the boss’ office.”

 

“Yeah I know. I’m not dumb.”

 

He chuckled. “I’d take that back. You don’t have a clue do you.”

 

You thought about it for a quick second. Everything slowly started to make sense. .

 

NO!” you exclaimed, eyes widening and Sunggyu smirking at your reaction.

 

“You’re the owner of KS Entertainment?!”

 

“Yes Miss Park. Owner, director, producer. And starting from now, I’ve chosen you as my new assistant.”

 

“What?! No! Isn’t Minhee your assistant?

 

“Not anymore.”

 

“ that, I quit!”

 

“You can’t quit unless I sign those forms. Which I won’t do.”

 

“You’re such a jerk.” you muttered.

 

“What was that?”

 

“I said you’re ugly! I can’t believe this is where you’ve been working all this time, sleeping around with your assistant! I hope you’re ing proud of yourself.”

 

“I’m not. Why do you think you’re my new assistant?”

 

“What?! You’re so erted!” you screamed as you stormed out of his office filled with rage.

 

You stopped in your tracks as Minhee came up to you with that stupid look on her face that pissed you off.

 

“I don’t know what you’re planning but stay away from Sunggyu.” she threatened.

 

“Piss off.” you replied before pushing her out of the way walking towards your assigned desk. This day wasn’t going right at all, what made it worse was that your desk was right in front of Sunggyu’s office and the sight of Minhee wasn’t making anything better.

As you were sitting at your desk you rubbed your temples feeling stressed out from everything you’ve come across today.

 

“Miss Park, please come back to my office.” You heard a speaker announce.

 

You groaned knowing Sunggyu wanted you back in there, probably just to drive you crazy.

 

What?!” you whined walking back into his office.

 

“Oh nothing, just wanted to annoy you.” He smirked. You just wanted to rip that mouth of his off.

 

“Oh fuc- You know what. I’m not coming back here.”

 

He chuckled as you angrily left the building, tears threatening to fall. You thought you were over him, but you were too traumatized by his actions making it much harder for you to stay calm.

 

As you were walking along the side walk a car beeped at you causing you to flinch and turn your attention to who it was. Dongwoo sat in his car, waving to you. You walked over to his car and sat in the passenger sear giving him the silent treatment.

 

“How was work?” he asked trying to break the tension.

 

Take me home.” you ordered.

 

“Did I do something wrong?”

 

You just sat there, looking out the window.

 

”____ -ah..” he pleaded. Oh gosh, you thought. You hated it when he called you like that. It made you feel weak, made you give in.

”Stop ignoring me. You know it won’t end unless you tell me what’s wrong.”

 

“Are you aware of the job you got me?”

 

“Yeah. a position at KS Entertainment.“

 

You sighed. “Don’t worry.”

 

You wanted him to know who you were really working for. It was killing you inside but you didn’t really want to complain, knowing you should be thankful that he got you a job in the first place.

 

”____, tell me. Please. I hate seeing you like this..”

 

You gave him a reassuring smile. “It’s nothing, Dongwoo. Really.”

Not.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N short update, wont be updating until next week cs im not on holidays anymore :( *cries*  anywayyy have you guys seen this?! im like having multiple heart attacks over this, and i can't even breathe HAHA 

tumblr_m2vk6i4aX91qgzv58o1_250.gif

- marianneregina & tmorales

comment/ subscribe yeah? ^_^