22.

Once You're Gone

 

*1 year later*

You were sitting at a park bench with Dongwoo watching the sunset. It occurred to you that after one year, you two finally got through it all and actually built a relationship.

At first, time went by slowly. Each day was a challenge, trying to forget about Sunggyu. But as time went by, day by day you came to realize that he wasn’t worth your time, worth your tears. He was someone who said to have loved you but what did he do? Just break your heart and leave your side for someone else.

Lately, Dongwoo seemed to be acting off. It seemed that he was always hiding things from you. You couldn’t help but come to conclusions that he was.

“Happy An-” You were cut off.

“Sorry ____-ah I have to leave to go somewhere.”

“Oh, where?”

“None of your business.” he answered coldly.

He walked off leaving you behind clueless. It worried you how he never bothered to kiss you or hug you anymore. You shook off the thought of what he might be doing.

The day went on by slowly. It was the weekend so you had nothing to do. You cleaned, cooked, ate by yourself. You sighed and dragged yourself to your room.

You looked at the empty space next to you, contemplating whether you did something wrong to make him like this and refuse to sleep next to you. He was never beside you anymore, he always came home late to change his clothes or eat and then leave.

Finally drifting off asleep, you woke after around 1 hour hearing Dongwoo come home. You took sight of him with half lidded eyes and watched as he just changed his shirt to go out again.

You quickly got up running up to him hugging him from behind.

“I-I miss you..”

He didn’t bother hugging you back and removed himself from your grip straight away.

“I have to be somewhere ____ -ah.”

“Oh…”

He walked off not even looking back at you and you shed a tear yet keeping the rest in. What was going on? It’s like he didn’t care anymore.

You couldn’t even speak to him anymore. Everything you would want to say gets clogged up, your mind goes blank. You became weak. Now you were just a screwed up person who has trust issues. And it bugged the hell out of you.

It was already 2am and you were still pacing back and forth contemplating whether to call him or run after him and see what he was up to.

It took you awhile and you ended up calling him and obviously he wouldn’t pick up. For like the millionth time he finally picked up and you sighed in relief.

“What?!” he answered coldly.

Ignoring his rude attitude you replied. “Where are you?”

“Somewhere.. Why do you keep calling?”

“I don’t see you anymore that’s why..”

“Well if I’m not home it clearly means I’m busy.”

“Dongwoo.. Are you chea-“

“Who’s that Dongwoo?” you heard at the other side of the line. A girl.

You couldnt believe it, he was cheating on you after all the promises he made to you about making you happy. Why did everyone you seem to love and trust end up turning their back on you?

You dropped your phone in shock and fell to the ground in tears.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, short update!!! we're finally back after like a month!! sorry if you didnt like this chapter.. been so rusty with ideas *sighs* hopefully a chapter tomorrow night? YAYYYY LOL btw anyone here from sydney and going to the jay park concert? :))))

tumblr_m9g87jxBaZ1rsgvp4o1_500.gif

 

subscribe.comment?

 

- marianneregina & tmorales