1.

Once You're Gone

~ a/n will post the second chapter in 10 mins :) lol already written cs aff lost where it was originally from *sighs*

 

You sat at your office desk waiting patiently as you listened to the sound of the clock tick loudly every second, awaiting for the big hand to reach the number twelve. In fact, the second it did you stumbled a few times running out of your seat grabbing your bag and keys ready to get home.

 

Today was the day, your two year anniversary with Kim Sunggyu. Two years may seem like a long time, but to you it wasn’t long enough.

 

You skipped happily around the parking lot finally reaching your car, not even having a single care in the world on who was watching.

Once you finally reached your destination, you nervously inserted your keys slowly into the front door as you walked in silently closing the door behind you until you heard a faint click. As you carefully tip toed up the stairs it became much harder for you to keep in your childish laughter ready to surprise Sunggyu.

 

You reached your hand out to your bedroom door, overhearing a conversation at the other side of the door.

 

“Are you sure about this?” “Yeah she doesn’t come home, until later” which was soon followed by the small sounds of laughter and movement in the bedroom.

 

You were paranoid of what was going to surprise you at the other side of the door, and you couldn’t stop shaking as you trembled in fear.

 

Once you opened your bedroom door…

 

There he was.

In your bed

Cuddling another girl half and ready to go on further.

 

The sight shocked you, causing you to step back and drop your handbag onto the floor catching his attention.

 

W-what’s this?” You stuttered.

 

His head shot up from the sound of the handbag dropping and the sound of your voice.

 

“Oh you’re home early” he said nervously, quickly getting off the girl and rubbing the back of his head unsure of how to explain himself.

 

How could you.. How could you do this?

 

“Minhee, I think you should leave now” Sunngyu ordered the girl next to him.

 

You watched as she nodded obediently nodded and got up running towards you crashing into your shoulder on the way. You felt the urge to grab her by the shirt and beat the out of her, but instead you stayed calm.

 

____-ah” it’s not what you think” he spoke as you walked up to you holding your hand.

 

You quickly snatched your hand away from his hold, feeling tempted to slap him across the face because you knew he was just talking crap.

 

I don’t even know what to say to you right now, do you even know what today is?!” you exclaimed feeling the tears forming in your eyes.

 

“it’s Tuesday why?”

 

He had a confused expression and right at that moment you thought you were going to go mental.

 

that’s it I’m ing leaving you

 

“Yah! Why why why? Wait.. I won’t let you leave me!”

 

I’d like to see you try, go run to that little of yours. You clearly don’t need me here

 

You angrily stomped away into another room grabbing an empty suitcase chucking it back into your bedroom.

 

____ - ah, Hajima..”

 

 

You ignored the pleading sound in his voice. It was different this time, you weren’t going to give in. You were always too forgiving towards him but this time, he screwed up big time.

 

He just stood there as you opened up all your drawers chucking all your belonging into the suitcase ready to start a new life.

 

“I can’t believe you did this..” you finally spoke, getting up as you zipped up the suitcase.

 

I struggled bringing the suitcase down the stairs and Sunggyu followed behind like a lost puppy not even speaking a single word. As you finally reached your car, you threw the suitcase into the backseat, shutting the door in the process.

 

Once you finally sat down in the drivers seat about to start the engine Sunggyu finally spoke.

 

“Please don’t leave me” he pleaded

 

Should of thought of that before you cheated on me” “And just so you know, today is our two year anniversary.. Have a great life” and with those last words you drove off, but soon stopped in a nearby street laying your head on the wheel breaking down in tears, holding your chest, feeling like you’ve been stabbed in the heart countless times.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n hope you guys liked the first chapter and subscribe if you like it and comment yes yes yes ?? <3 <3

- @marianneregina & @tmorales