24.

Once You're Gone

 

"D-Dongwoo.. W-what are you doing?"

You were startled by his sudden appearance but felt relieved it was him and not some weirdo.

"I said hell no."

Your blood was boiling the more you looked at him. You were slowly hating him, with a passion. 

You glared at him. "What made you think I was talking to you?" 

"Clearly it was me.. Who else?" he chuckled.

"Yah! Do you think this is funny?! You can sleep on the floor tonight or better yet, how about you sleep outside!"

"What's up with you ____-ah?" 

He was testing your patience and you didn't know how much longer you could keep up this argument.

"What's up with me? What's up with you? You don't come home anymore, you don't show me even the smallest amount of affection"

"That's it?"

"That girl.. Who is she?" You replied, tears already forming. 

"Hm, which one?"

"On the phone... You, you're cheating on me, aren't you?"

"That wasn't another girl, that was Hyorin!" 

"I bet she's some slu-HYORIN?!"

Your jaw dropped. "HYORIN?! WHAT SO NOW YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH MY BESTFRIEND? DONGWOO ARE YOU ING STUPID?!"

"____-ah let me-"

You let out a dry laugh. "So it is true.. Get out."

"____"

"Get the out. You're no better than Sunggyu"

Dongwoo didn't bothering arguing back. He took one last glance at you and locked the door the second he walked out. Sliding against the door onto the floor, you burst out in tears hurt, by his actions. How could he?

Hours went by and it was already dark outside. You started to feel guilty for kicking Dongwoo out without letting him explain anything. 

Coming into realization, you began to wonder why you were here in the first place. Wasn't this Dongwoo's ticket? But then he's here. What the heck?

Hearing footsteps you quickly hid under the covers, hoping Dongwoo wouldn't see you. His footsteps were coming closer towards the bed as you felt him pull down the covers and kissed your forehead.You were starting to tear up. Maybe you were a bit too harsh on him.. Maybe you were misunderstanding something? Life was just too confusing. 

His footsteps faded away and you heard him crash onto the couch nearby and guilt washed over you all over again. You quickly stood up taking your blankets and pillows walking up towards him. 

Luckily he was a deep sleeper or this would have been awkward if he woke up. You placed the pillow under his head and blanket over him. You sat on the floor beside him, drifting off the sleep missing him right by your side. 

What you didn't know was that he was wide awake smiling at your actions and how cute your attitude changed when you felt bad. 

 

*Next Morning*

You woke up rubbing your eyes and pain shot through your back. Looking up you realized he was already awake, eyeing you weirdly. 

You quickly scrambled onto your feet, coughing to break the tension in the room. 

"Can we talk?" he spoke.

"No." You quickly answered running into the bathroom locking yourself in there.

Good one. 

You heard him begin talking on the phone and eavesdropped on the conversation. 

"Yeah she's really mad at me.."

"No Hyorin, she thought I was cheating on her with you."

"Haha.. she doesn't wanna speak to me.. Hm? Okay"

*He wasn't cheating?! Great. I've made a complete fool of myself*

 

(Dongwoo's POV)

Stupid. She is stupid. I clearly saw how much she blushed when she saw me looking at her, still trying to act mad. How cute. 

Watching as she locked herself into the bathroom I immediately went along with my plan. 

*____ -ah this is to show how much I love you*

 

(Your POV)

Hearing him finally leave you barged out. "DONGWOO I-"  but no one was there and then discovered a trail of red roses leading towards the door. You picked them all up until the door had a sticky note placed on it. 

"Come find me or I will make your life hell tonight."

*You're already make my life hell right now..*

You walked out of the hotel, greeted by the staff who gave you another sticky note. It was a bad drawing of a beach setting and with that, you made your way to a close by beach. Walking around in the sand you suddenly fell into a trap and stepped on what seemed  like a towel but was a huge hole under it. 

You discovered another note "Jagiya, I knew you'd fall for that. Hehe."

. Struggling to get yourself out of the hole a hand reached in and helped you up. 

"Thanks so much!" you exclaimed dusting off all the sand all over your body. 

"No worries!" the person chuckled. 

You looked up and froze. It's been awhile Kim Sunggyu. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Slow update, Sorry! Author-nims have been really tired lately... ANYWAY HOW YOU GUYS LIKING THE STORY.. its kinda a bit rushed cause tbh we're getting a bit lazy so its kinda ending soon... DONT KILL US ;)
 *hides*

- marianneregina & tmorales