23.

Once You're Gone

Picking yourself off the ground you wiped off your tears. You shouldn't be crying over guy, again. Never.

With anger slowly building inside of you, you grabbed your luggage and started chucking in everything you owned. You came across a shirt that you didn't recognize. This wasn't yours. It was.. pretty.

"Whatever." you thought.

Your heart beat rose. You felt as if it were deja vu, seeing a shirt that wasn't yours. A girls shirt, to be exact.

You thought about everything that happened to you the past year. The endless times you were broken by one guy. And here you are again, but with someone you thought would bring you happiness. They all promised you happiness, but what did you get? A rubbish bin filled with tissues. 

You thought about things more. What would have happened if you never existed? There would be no drama, no Sunggyu and Dongwoo to hurt you, as well as you being a burden to them.

You should just leave, right?

 

 

(Dongwoo's POV) 

She suddenly cut off and I heard her crying. I was the reason for those tears, obviously. I only meant to piss her off, not make her cry. I would never.

"What's wrong, Dongwoo?" Hyorin asked worried.

"Oh ____-ah... She cried, because of me."

Hyorin sighed. "How long can you keep this up?" 

"I'll go home and tell her now, I don't think she can handle it anymore.. I really do miss her."

"I swear make her cry on purpose I'll kill you. But you two go have fun! Here's your tickets!"

I laughed at her death threat and her sudden mood change. "Thanks heaps Hyorin!" I hugged her tightly and chuckled. 

--- 

 

*At home*

I put my key through the door and walked in the house, placing an envelope on the coffee table. 

"____ ! You home?" I called out but got silence as a response. 

*Man she's going to murder me* I walked up to our room and saw her lying down, her back facing me.

"_____-ah..."   

No reply. 

I sighed. I went over to her side and saw her with her eyes closed. 


"Look I need to leave for a few months... You'll be alright yeah?"

A tear rolled her eyes. I mentally slapped myself. *Good one Dongwoo, point for you* 

I quickly stood up. I couldn't see her like this anymore. "Bye.. I'll see you in a few months."


 

(Your POV)

He left you. Just like that. Leaving for a few months. Why the hell?!

You walked around the house and found a white envelope sitting on top of the coffee table. You opened it up revealing a Jeju Island ticket. 

"Hm, what's this?"

You contemplated whether to take it or not. It might of been Dongwoo's. Wait. Why am you thinking of him? He's not even here. Grabbing the ticket and your already packed luggage you caught a cab to the airport and you were on your way to you sudden vacation to Jeju Island.

After a couple of hours you arrived and checked into the room you were assigned to and it surprised you it was a penthouse with the view of the beach.

The room was decorated beautifully but you couldn't help but remember this was Dongwoos ticket, Dongwoos room.. He probably planned to bring girls over here.Unpacking your things you noticed another bag next to the bed. You shrugged the thought off and continued unpacking, trying to keep your mind off everything.

You walked up the balcony, enjoying the view as the wind blew lightly against your skin. 

"Are we really going to end like this?" You spoke to yourself.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around you from behind and you heard him whisper. "Hell no."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N everyones comments are so cute HAHA well... i have tricks and suprises for you I guess ;)

-marianneregina & tmorales