15.

Once You're Gone

Freaking Dongwoo. Freaking Sunggyu. Why do you both have to mess with my mind? You were muttering incoherent words to yourself and saw from the corner of your eyes Hyorin looking at you confused and clearly weirded out.

Frustrated, you shot up from your seat, walking, practically stomping back and forth trying to forget what was happening to you.

Ha, fail.

It was all too much. Sunggyu hurt you, kissed you. And then here comes Dongwoo, saving the day and who was there for you all the way and always makes sure you’re happy. It was obvious that you were still in love with Sunggyu, but hurting Dongwoo wasn’t really something you had planned to do. Let alone wanted to do.

You had it. Gathering your thoughts together, you stomped out of the apartment angrily walking towards your car, speeding off to the office in a hurry. Stepping out of the car, you rushed towards Sunggyu’s office finally ready to face him and finally sort things out.

Hesitating, you were about to open the door until your heard his familiar voice singing with such passion, that reminded you why he stole your heart but hurt you in so many ways possible.

 

“Saranghanda mianhada
Geurae deoneun andwigesseo
Nan dagagal jagyeok jocha eobseo
Nal saranghaji ma
Naegen ma-umeul nae-eojul yeoyoodo eobseo
Maeileul himgyeobke salgo
Haruga beogeowo ulgo

Oh nan nege jul su itneunke eobseo
missing U”

*translation* (I love you, I'm sorry - yes, I can't do this anymore
I don't even have the right to approach you
Don't love me

I have no time to give you my heart
I live every day so difficultly and each day is so burdensome that I cry

 Oh there's nothing I can give you - missing U)

 

Tears were flowing right down your face knowing whenever he sang. It always expressed his true emotions, full of passion. But the lyrics. Why did it sound like it was for you? From everything that’s been happening, it seemed to relate.

You were about to leave his office until you heard a loud high pitched voice from a distance which stopped you from walking out. “Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!” You looked up to meet the figure of that familiar voice of Yang Minhee.

She smirked noticing you standing by the door hesitating, so she began running right into the office crashing into your shoulders on the way in.

“What are you doing here?” You heard Sunggyu ask coldly as he stopped singing and the keys of the piano lost all tune.

“I have important news!” she exclaimed loudly, knowing you’d be listening.

“What could be so important? For you to come back here after I clearly fired you and asked you to stay away?”

“Oppa.. Don’t you care that I’m pregnant!” she announced.

“Mwo?!” he blurted in disbelief. You covered your mouth, trying not to make a noise.

You heard her squeal in excitement. “I’m so happy for us!” she exclaimed, hearing movement knowing she hugged him tightly.

“I-I’m going to be a.. dad?” he asked still stunned.

“Yes! This is so exciting but I have to go now. I’ll see you in the morning okay babe?” she spoke, footsteps coming closer to the doorway. You quickly stepped aside beside the open door.

“B-but I’m n-not your-” Sunggyu added, walking after her stuttering on his own words.

You were weakly standing by, covering your mouth, nearly fainting when he turned around catching eye contact with you. He noticed the state you were in, his expressions softening. It was just a nightmare. This can’t be reality, right?

“____-ah..” Sunggyu said softly.

Knowing you’d burst out crying all over the floor, you refrained from even the thought of speaking. You were so sick of everything, fighting with Sunggyu and then Dongwoo. You were hurting everyone around you and even yourself. You were always stuck at the other end getting mad at someone and then crying as if it was part of your daily routine.

Avoiding his gaze you answered him which came out more of a whisper. “Pregnant” He then looked at you wide eyed and speechless, knowing for sure that you did hear everything.

”_____-ah I’m so- I…”

“No matter what you do, you keep hurting me and I still find myself coming back!”

He heavily sighed. “Come on, let’s talk.” He spoke taking his hand in yours. You didn’t even bother to fight back or pull out of his hold, you were desperate to be with him but at the same time you just wanted to beat the out of him.

 

As he closed the doors to his office, your back was facing him, unable to look at him. You felt more nervous than usual, trembling with each step that was coming closer to you.

“Baby-”

You quickly spoke before he could step next to you. “Don’t even speak to me like that. You got her pregnant, right? It’s your responsibility. Now I have no business with you anymore. Am I right?” You interrupted, tears flowing down your cheeks.

You saw him step in front of you. “Then tell me.” He lifted your chin up and wiped your tears with his sleeve. “Why did you really come back here?” You slapped his hand away.

“I can’t say it.”

“____-ah. Stop being difficult and expect me to always know what’s wrong with you. It won’t fix anything, you know that.”

“Are you dumb? I still love you, and it’s always been that way”. You furrowed your eyebrows at him. “You really hurt me and it’s unforgivable, but I can’t get rid of this feeling.” And with that you turned around, heading towards the door.

He had so many things to say to you, but it was like music to his ears hearing from your mouth that you still loved him after all this time. He wanted to go after you so badly but refused to, letting you make your choice.

You were about to turn the door handle but as it was about to open, it snapped off. What the hell?! No freaking way!

 

Can’t get out = locked inside.

Locked inside = you inside.

You inside = Sunggyu inside as well.

You and Sunggyu = Both in one room.

Both in one room = WHAT THE HECK?!

 

“Aish” you muttered, frustrated. You heard him hide a chuckle.

“YAH, is this some kind of joke to you?!” You snapped, turning around as he changed back to a serious expression.

“I should have warned you earlier, the door was actually broken… so we won’t be out until morning.” he said, trying hard not to laugh at your bewildered face.

“Motherfu-“

“Language!”

You shot Sunggyu a death glare, before joining him on the couch making sure to keep a safe distance. Unaware, he watched you attempt to get comfortable and took notice mainly on the dark circles under your eyes, knowing you haven’t been having a good amount of sleep. He mentally slapped himself knowing this was all because of him making the biggest mistake of his life.

It was already late and you attempted to fall asleep. “Try anything erted, I will kill you.” You threatened, eyes now dropping.

The pace of your breathing changed, meaning you were fast asleep but you still kept moving around trying to find comfort. Sunggyu watched you toss and turn and was startled once your head was on his lap.

He chuckled, which actually woke you up instantly but you didn’t open your eyes. You were aware of the way you were lying down, but you didn’t care, you’d rather make him uncomfortable. You felt sudden movement as you heard him removing his blazer placing it on top of you which warmed your heart.

“I promise to fix everything, I miss you so much.” you heard him whisper as your heart began to thump loudly, fastening within every second. You suddenly felt cold contact on your chin then a pair of soft lips on your cheek. Blood then began rushing through your cheeks as he then pulled away after a few seconds, brushing hair away from your face.

“Nado, Saranghae…” he confessed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N
How was it? 

Comment/Subscribe

I really need to sneeze right now LOL

- marianneregina & tmorales