4.

Once You're Gone

“Yah. Yah. Yah. Wake up!”

You heard a loud cheery voice gradually coming closer to you. As it came closer you identified the now irritating voice. Hyorin.

You ignored her, pulling up your blanket and covered your face. You suddenly felt something jump on you making you surprised in response, falling off your bed.

You quickly pulled off the blankets and glared right at her, earning a chuckle which you expected at least some sympathy.

“WHAT?!”

She kept smiling. “Oh nothing. How was last night?”

Memories from last night rushed through your head, making you slightly blush. You tried to hide your face, but it was too late.

She gave you the biggest grin. “Aye Aye ____ -ah~ You’re blushing! And by the sounds of it absolutely speechless!”

“I am not!” You whined. “Nothing happened. He just held my hand and gave me his jack-“

“Which you’re still wearing.” She interrupted and coughed, smirking.

“It doesn’t matter, I was cold.. And it’s not like I cared.” You didn’t have anymore comebacks. “… You guys are so evil”

”____ -ah you sound so defensive! You liked it, admit it.” she teased causing you to blush bright red again.

“Yah! Do you want to die?!” you threatened.

“I’d like to see you try. He could be your potential boyfriend!”

You heavily sighed, giving up on even trying to get through to her. You eventually tackled her down to the ground and you were both interrupted by a small knock on the door.

“Speaking of your potential boyfriend.” She quickly got up. “Come in!!”

You quickly got off the floor and straightened yourself up. You shyly greeted Dongwoo who was standing right at the door, smiling widely happy to see you.

“Yah. Just give him a chance and have fun.” Hyorin whispered before walking off to leave you two alone.

Well this was awkward. “Hi.”

“Hi! I have something planned for both of us tod-“

“Wait.” You interrupted. He gave you a questioning face. You sighed. “I just want to apologize for crying like that last night, especially cause we just met and all..”

He smiled. “Don’t worry about it, just hurry up and get ready.” You just stood there. “Hurry!”

You nodded obediently and got up from the floor and walked towards the bathroom door. After getting ready you made your way to the living room to discover Myungsoo and Dongwoo staring at Hyorins sleeping figure attempting to scare her.

You coughed a couple of times to get their attention as Dongwoo’s head shot up, back straight with the most mischievous smile you’ve ever seen.

You laughed at his actions, watching as he hi-fived Myungsoo before shortly walking over to you, taking your hand and holding it in his.

-----

You and Dongwoo arrived at an amusement park and you couldn’t hold in the feelings of excitement that filled within you.

As you were walking, you overheard some peoples comments, saying that you two meaning you and Dongwoo looked good together. You blushed as each person went by.

You thought about it, you had a different feeling around him but you couldn’t exactly point out what it was. But then again you felt guilt wash over you. It was as if you were just using him to get over your past.

He was doing all of this, all of this trouble just to make you happy. And you were grateful for that. And you did feel happy. But not entirely. Your mind didn’t really get over the fact Sunggyu was gone, hoping that everything was just a dream. But sadly, it wasn’t.

You snapped out of your thoughts when Dongwoo let go of your hand and payed for both of your tickets. Once he let go of your hand, you felt lost. You felt no longer safe. You were going out of your mind. What was he to you?

“Come on ____ -ah! Lets get our picture taken first!” he said excitedly tugging at your hand.

He held a tight yet soft grip around your hand and lead you both to the photo booth, stepping inside.

The photo booth was quite small, making it hard for both of you to move. You suddenly felt his breath lightly touching your skin, making your heart beat fast.

After you and Dongwoo finished, you got out of the photo booth and your face seen more clearly that you were madly blushing. He noticed despite you turning away and began laughing as he handed you the photo strip.

“Are you okay? I’ll get you some water.” he asked. I didn’t even have time to answer as he walked away, chuckling at how red your face was.

You let out a big sigh. You felt so embarrassed. You looked through all 4 photos, and began blushing at the last photo. Dongwoo kissed you on the cheek. You began to smile at his actions, your insides flipping around.

You suddenly saw a hand reach out and snatched the photos off you. You shot your head up thinking that it was Dongwoo but clearly it wasn’t. Blood started to rush to your head.

“What the hell are you doing here?” you said angrily.

“It’s only a coincidence you’re here at the same time as me.” he replied as he was observing the photos you and Dongwoo took.

His eyes widened at the sight of the last photo. You looked at his expression. You saw hurt written across his face but in a second changed back to his cold expression and chucked the photos back to you. Why did he look hurt? Maybe you were just seeing things, you thought. 

“There’s your ugly girlfriend.” You murmured.

“Sorry what?”

“I said, there’s your girlfriend.” You said while pointing to where she was, clearly pissed.

Sunggyu turned around looking at her figure then turning back to you and stared at you with an expression you couldn’t quite read.

“Leave. You shouldn’t be here anyway. She’s all you ever wanted, right?”

He took his time to respond. “Uh yeah, I need her and always will.”

You stood up, face to face with Sunggyu and glared at him. “Okay good. It’s not like our almost 2 year relationship meant to you in the first place.” And with that, you walked off.

A/N - Hey guys! tmorales here :) sorry we couldn't update for like ages. we've been really busy with school and stuff and marianneregina doesn't have internet cos i just give ideas and that (a) haha so yeah we're really sorry!!

Please comment and subscribe! <3