18.

Once You're Gone

 

It was Dongwoo’s birthday, so you went out of your way to help him decorate and cook food as a sign of gratitude for the things he’s done for you all this time.

He walked into the living room as you ran up to him, hugging him tightly. “Happy birthday~” you sang. It warmed his heart that you were here, but broke it by the fact that your heart belonged to someone else.

He couldn’t explain it. He knew that by the way you hugged him wasn’t the same. It wasn’t like when you guys first started hanging out, when you needed him most. Things have changed, maybe even for the better?

You looked up to face him as he shot you that stunning sweet smile you would always melt over. You pulled away, afraid he would see you blushing, but he caught you, chuckling at how cute you looked.

Hours went by as you and Dongwoo both got ready, and soon visitors were piling in to a point where you couldn’t even get through around the house.

You were bored while everyone was partying. You didn’t really know anyone so you sat alone on his couch waiting for the hours to go by, mainly because you didn’t want to feel rude and just leave.

“Someone looks like they’re having the time of their life.” A familiar voice spoke.

You looked up and shot him a smile. “Oppa! What are you doing here?”

“Dongwoo invited me. And Oppa? I haven’t heard that in awhile. Are you sure you’re not drunk yet?” He joked.

“Yah, Kim Sunggyu. Do you want to die?” you threatened.

“Sure. I’d like to see you try.” he laughed as you pouted at him. “Come on, let’s go get a drink outside.” He said, interwining entwining his hand with yours. You were screaming on the inside like a school girl. Yet, it felt as if you both were new to the relationship again and you couldn’t hide it, you wanted him to hold you.

When you both reached outside, you noticed a familar figure which made your blood boil. Yang Minhee. *Who the hell invited her*

You pulled Sunggyu along with you, trying hard to avoid her and letting her see you both. She walked over near you with a friend and you couldn’t help but eavesdrop on their conversation.

“So, I heard that Sunggyu dumped you and took his other girlfriend took him back.”

“Nah, they’re not together. Well they wouldn’t be after I announced I was pregnant.”

“You’re wha-”

“Chill, I’m not actually pregnant.. Just keeping her off him for the good of his entertainment business”

“His business? What’s wrong with it?”

“It’s been slowly crashing down, so I stepped in. I gladly have him back and I pay for his business debts.”

“Then what are you going to do if he finds out you’re not even pregnant?”

“He won’t find out. As long as that stupid is away from him, it will all be fine.”

Your fists were clenched, you knew you weren’t hearing things and you surely heard everything that cleared up all this drama.

Sunggyu faced you with worried eyes, unaware why you looked so angry. You got up in an angry manner stomping up to Minhee pushing her onto the ground and she dropped food all over her.

“What was that for?!” she screamed.

“What was that for?! You goddamn piece of-” She interrupted your rant, with a slap across the face leaving a red mark which stung like hell.

Blood rushed to your head as you tackled her down to the ground, making her unable to move under your hold. Your fists then clenched pushing her right in the face as she finally then built up strength and pushed you off her.

She got up, and grabbed you by the hair, then moving down to your jumper pushing you against a wall.

People around you were screaming, not really knowing what to do right now but to let it finish on it’s own.

You then took the opportunity to kick her right in the stomach as she fell to the ground wincing in pain.

“. that’s for making my boyfriend cheat on me.”

As you ran towards her to finish her off, you were wrapped around by muscular arms pulling you away as you struggled in his hold still feeling the urge to kill the crap out of her.

You turned your head and realized it was Dongwoo, with a worried expression written all over his face. Next thing you know, Hyorin came rushing by your side. The sight of her made you relax for now.

And then came the part you wish you never saw, Sunggyu off to help Minhee. You wanted to cry so bad but kept it in trying to be strong.

“Are you okay?” he spoke softly towards her.

Tears were starting to form, because you surely weren’t okay. He helped her up and looked directly at you.

“How could you do something like this?! I know she’s why we split but I thought you were better than that, and she’s pregnant and you know that!” he screamed.

“Really Sunggyu?! You’re going to only feel sympathy for her?! How do you think it made me feel when you left me?! Shes your ex, an ex for a reason and still you choose her over me!” you argued.

“But it doesn’t give you a right to hit her.” He added, seeing hurt written all over your face.

“You know, I’ve been with you for a long time and yet you choose to trust her. Did I really never mean to you?” You sighed.

“It’s your choice on who to believe Sunggyu, it’s Minhee or me.” “Minhee or me.” You repeated, pulling out of Dongwoo’s hold walking away from it all.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Hands are so cold right now ahhhhh.. hope you liked this chapter! 2 more to go then its done :3
and thank you to all who are subbed, we love all 74 of you <3 <3
you make us happy like: 

tumblr_m6t2xlqWMl1qdjbamo1_r1_500.gif

 

- marianneregina & tmorales