11.

Once You're Gone

A/N PLEASE DO THE POLL AT THE END THANKS! :)

 

“What is this?”He looked at you, eyes filled with anger, hurt, betrayal.

 

“I-it’s not what you think! Really!” you tried to explain pulling yourself out of Sunggyu’s hold.

 

You thought that he would understand you, but he didn’t. Dongwoo shook his head at you, turning around leaving the area. You tried to call after him, run after him, but there was something holding you back. Sunggyu.

 

“Yah. Let go!” you growled, still trying to pry off his grasp.

 

“Whats with the tone?”

 

“Did you not hear me? I said let go!”

 

“Why? So you can run after him and leave me behind? You’re supposed to be with me. Your mine.”

 

You scoffed. “Who said I was yours? I’m with him, not you. I don’t even get why you care if I leave you or not.”

 

“You were always mine.”

 

“Never.” You pushed him off you and he stumbled back.

 

You smirked. “Your such a hypocrite. You clearly didn’t love me enough to think twice about what you’ve done. Come to think of it I think you never did love me. And here you are saying I’m yours? Please.” Your turned, tears quickly forming.

 

“I regret loving you.”

 

The tears began to fall. You started to walk when his voice stopped you.

 

“I’m still trying ____ -ah..” You heard his sad voice crack.

 

You couldn’t take it anymore. Everything you seemed to believe were nothing but lies. You quickly ran off not turning back, despite your heart telling you to.

 

”____!”

 

I’m sorry, Sunggyu. But not this time.

 

 

---

 

You nervously paced back and forth on Dongwoo’s front porch, waiting for an answer at the door. He hasn’t replied to your texts or calls since, and it was worrying you to death.

 

You knocked again, nervousness building up with each knock. Your heart was beating hard against your chest, hands sweating and nails digging into your skin. Nothing could describe what you were feeling.You were about to knock again, but the front door slowly swung open as you unknowingly gazed at his beautiful figure at the doorway. You were left speechless, everything you were meaning to say not coming out of your mouth.

 

He looked so lifeless, hair a mess and dark circles around his eyes. You continued to stand there blankly, lost in his eyes. He sighed and took a step back, slowly closing the door.

 

You quickly snapped out of your thoughts as you only saw half of him and stopped the door before it would close with your foot. Man, why did I use my foot, you thought.

 

“Dongwoo, please listen to me. Just for a minute.”

 

You expected an answer but instead, he just opened the door wider, motioning for you to come in.

 

You closed the door behind you, unable to figure out how to start. You were still mad that he hid things from you, but then again you were both to blame and in fault.

 

“Dongwoo I-”

 

“It’s funny how you came here after you’ve been supposedly so mad at me.” He said coldly.

 

You looked down. “Everything’s my fault, I know..”

 

There was no reply. You slowly looked up, only to regret why you did.  He looked distressed, frustrated. His stare was so cold which scared you. You’ve never seen him like this before. You took a step forward which made him take a step back. It hurt you, to see that he seemed so distant from you.

 

“I just don’t understand why you were there in the first place” You started.

 

“I told you I was going to meet up with you and you weren’t even there!” his voice started to rise with each word but you stayed calm, hoping he’d cool down.

 

“I went after you without knowing you were with him. How else do you think I’d react?”

 

“Well that isn’t my fault is it now, is it? He’s the one who dragged me out-”

 

He suddenly walked towards you and held you tightly by the shoulders.

 

“And clearly having the time of your ing life. I only wish to see you happy but seeing you let him hold you that close.. I don’t know what to feel anymore!” Dongwoo shouted, your noses were slightly touching causing you to flinch and slightly pushed him to take a step back.

 

You could tell his anger was all bottled up. He never showed this side of him to you, ever. He always seemed like such a cheery person, but maybe it was rare for him to snap like this.

 

“N-no I-I d-didn’t-” You were trembling on every word as you took a couple of steps back followed by Dongwoo stepping much closer towards you.

 

He grabbed your wrist tightly and pushed you back. Next thing you knew your back was against the wall. Fear started to rise in you. You looked up to face Dongwoo who crushed his body right against yours making it impossible for you to escape.

 

You gulped. “G-get off me!”

 

“Don’t lie to me. I saw him holding you by the waist. Have you not told him about us?!”

 

Dongwoo was really starting to scare you. He held you so tightly against the wall, yet his hot breath against your skin made it harder for you to think straight. The furious expression on his face made you tremble, but as soon as you started to cry, the expression was gone within a split second.

 

“Stop being like this!” You cried in between each word, unable to stop.

 

He straight away stepped back from you, now with a face washed with guilt ashamed of the anger that came over him.

 

You sank to the floor, holding your knees to your face praying for this nightmare to be over.

 

“ ____-ah, I didn’t mean it.” He whispered crouching down to your level, taking your hand in his.

 

You flinched from his touch, snatching your hand away from his quickly scared that he would squeeze it to death. You shot up and ran out of the house, ignoring his pleading calls. His sudden outburst anger and traumatizing actions really made you question who Dongwoo really was.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE AND ABANDONING YOU GUYS :( SO SORRY HAHA anyway its 2am right now, and im about to fall asleep haha anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter! subscribe comment!

- marianneregina & tmorales <3