7.

Nanny for hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jungsoo's Pov] 

 

I felt someone was touching me so I opened my eyes and welcomed by his presence; his face was so close to mine.

 

When he noticed me, Heechul panicked and he got out of balance, his lips met mine but when he realized what he had done, he quickly pulled apart and stood up.

 

*dug,dug,dug*

 

I could see how nervous he was and I too. Glad I know how to control my emotions when it comes to a situation like this. I was surprised but then when I noticed him, he looks embarrassed so I asked him to forget what happened.

 

When I got upstairs, I shut the door behind and kept shaking my head, trying to brush off those images they kept flashing on my mind.

 

His lips was soft and I....

 

“No! That's a big no!” I firmly said. I walked back and forth to calm my heartbeat. When It finally did. I changed my clothes and went back downstairs.

 

I saw him, he was still sitting on the sofa and though he was in front of me, his mind was somewhere else. I quietly approached him and acted like nothing had happened earlier.

 

“Let's begin. After this, we should sleep.” I said and he flinched.

 

“You scared me!” He said, placing his hand on his chest.

 

“Didn't mean to do that. Anyway, could I sit beside you?”

 

“Of course uhh you can.” He awkwardly replied as he moved a bit and gave me room to sit next to him.

 

I reached for an envelope and fished out a paper and pen. I placed the paper on the table and to make myself more comfortable, I decided to sit down onto the floor and he did the same thing. He sat across from me and obviously avoiding me.

 

Once we already settled down, I started the conversation and tried to break the awkwardness between the two of us.

 

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“Rule No. 1, you have to wake up early. You need to prepare Nini's breakfast and teach her how to take a bath in her own. She's already 6 years old so she has to know what she can do at her age.” He began and I wrote it down.

 

“What's next?”

 

“Rule No. 2, Nini loves picnic so once in a week, you have to go to a picnic with her. My older brother has been doing that so we should have to.” He said and I was assigned to write everything down.

 

“Okay, next?”

 

“Rule No. 3, you are the one who needs to prepare her lunch and dinner. I often get home late so you don't have to worry about me. Just focus on her and If you will do a good job, I might give you an additional pay.” He said, I wrote it down while nodding.

 

Everything he has been saying is only a basic rules so I don't have any problems with it. I could handle Nini and the rules he had set it up.

 

“Rule No. 4, don't go near at my room. Since we are done talking about Nini, this is my personal rules. You have to draw a line between us. You should know your boundaries. I hate it when someone keeps going to my personal space. If you need something, just call me.” He straightforwardly said. Do he really think I would love to go to his room? He's so ridiculous.

 

“Okay, I'll take note of that.”

 

“Rule No. 5, don't get too close to me. We need to be clear. What did happen earlier was just a mistake so let's leave it behind. Your work is for Nini only so you don't have to do such a thing like that. Know your place and don't bother me.” He added.

 

He really thought I would fall in love with him? Hell no! I just wiped off his sweat and he already read too much into it. He's annoying.

 

“Lastly, Rule No. 6, don't ever fall in love with me. Your main purpose here is to work and nothing more. Nini is your responsibility and don't involve your personal feelings here. You should set aside everything and focus on working. Only her, that's it.” He said and bore his eyes on me. I stared at him for a moment and nodded.

 

“What would gonna happen if I did?” I boldly asked. I just wanted to know the consequences of it.

 

“You have to leave this house.” He replied and didn't even think of it. It seems like he's well prepared for this talk.

 

“And If you are the one who falls in love with me?” I asked again. I don't know but I'm anticipating... I wanted to know his answer.

 

I don't know but I'm curious.

 

“You have to leave this place and don't come near us.” Jungsoo responded and I put down the pen I was holding.

 

“What? That's unfair!” I yelled at him.

 

“That's why we have to draw a line between us and need to know each other's boundaries. Are you planning on hitting on me? If not, then you don't have to worry. You are staying at my house so you have to follow my rules.”

 

I took a deep breath and wrote it down. Why am I upset? I shouldn't be upset because that won't happen. I know my place and I know myself more than anyone else. That won't gonna happen.

 

I'm not going to fall for him.

 

 

“Uncleee, let's go outside~” Nini said as she pulled my hands. It's only 8 in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter