21.

Nanny for hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jungsoo's Pov] 

 

“I arrived at the right time, didn't I?” I said while driving.

 

“Yes. Anyway, thank you for the food you've sent earlier. They like it and after that, they became comfortable around me.” Heechul happily said.

 

“Anything for you. How's your day?” I asked him. I want to know how his day went since he seems happy.

 

I have also met his other coworkers and I even introduced myself so they know Heechul is no longer available. Heechul seems to be Kyuhyun's type so I have to step in. I don't know if I'm just paranoid or what but my guys tell me to do it.

 

“It went well and I'm really happy. I've met a lot of people and they're treating me well.” Heechul began. His eyes were shining and I guess he really waited for this. He had to grow up in his own and live his life as he should. I'm so happy for him.

 

“You really do look happy.” I added and he laughed a little.

 

“I am.” Heechul confirmed. I hope your happiness will last longer and please let's be happy....I don't want you to be miserable or be your old self again. Let's just stay in this moment—could we?

 

 

“And grandma baked me cookies!! Here have some of it.” Nini said as she handed it to Heechul and asked us to try it. Heechul did and fed me since I was still driving.

 

“This is so delicious! I would try this one and bake you some other time.” Heechul said and munching it.

 

“He's right. This is so delicious.” I agreed and smiled.

 

“She's a good cook and also good at baking. I would ask for her recipe and give it to you, Uncle.” Nini said.

 

We're on our way home and we already picked Nini up from her grandparents' house. It's already 10 in the evening and for sure once we get home, Nini is already sleeping. She looks extra cheerful and that won't last long.

 

Tomorrow, Nini will be at her grandparents place and will sleep there for two days. We don't have to pick her up and go straight home. While driving, they became quite so I took a quick glance at them and they were sleeping soundly in their seats. It seems like even Heechul has run out of energy. He was obviously tired from work and I can't blame him, what he does is really tiring.

 

“When are you going to tell him?” Ara asked.

 

“I don't know. I'm still looking for the right time to tell Heechul everything.” I sighed.

 

“You have to tell it as soon as possible before he gets ahead of you. Jungsoo, he would think you betrayed him. He loves you deeply so don't do this to him.” Ara explained and looked straight into my eyes.

 

I called Ara because I felt so guilty and the pain was too much. So I told everything to her and I was looking for a way to vent out my feelings. I can't deal it alone so I need someone's advice. I don't want to tell Ryeowook about this because knowing him, he might tell it to Heechul.

 

“I do love him but I'm afraid. What if he leaves us? What if he hates us especially Nini? How about—” She cut me off.

 

“He would hate you to death if you keep it any longer. What does Nini know about what happened? She's just a kid and for sure Heechul can't be mad at her.” She paused.

 

I didn't say anything and let her talk to enlighten me about this situation. I have a lot thoughts running in my mind and It's so messed up. 

 

“But you... you're a grown up man and he'll probably hate you more if you keep everything from him when in fact you already know it. Maybe he will feel in pain or hurt, If I were in his position, I would be hurt too.” Ara continued and smiled bitterly.

 

When I pulled over, I closed my eyes and remembered what Ara said. She's right. I have to confess everything I know about him before it's too late. I just need a little more time and muster up all the courage I've had before I do it.

 

“I love you and..... I'm sorry.” I whispered as I turned my head on Heechul who was still sleeping. I held his hand tightly as if my life depends on it.

 

I'm scared of losing him but I don't want to hurt him. He's been in pain for too long; he doesn't deserve any of it. Once he finds out everything, for sure he will push me away but I'd chase him. I will do everything to win him back.

 

Whatever it takes or how long it takes, I will do everything to gain his trust and to love me again. I will do everything for love and for Heechul.

 

 

“Good morning.” I laid beside him and kissed his lips. It's already morning and I need to wake him up.

 

“Hmmm~” Heechul only hummed as he hugged me.

 

“Wake up my sunshine. We had to go to work.” I whispered while caressing his soft hair.

 

“Fine.” He groaned and stretched his body out. He slowly opened his eyes and met mine; a smile crept into his lips.

 

“What a good morning.” Heechul said and again, snuggled up to me.

 

We stayed like that for a while and after our morning moments, he took a bath while I prepared our breakfast. Nini is already in the living room and waiting for us. She already packed her things since she would sleep with her grandparents.

 

“What are you thinking, sweetheart?” I asked her as I placed pancakes on her plate.

 

I noticed how quiet she was while sitting. It seems like something is bothering her.

 

“Uncle, is there no update on the man we are looking for? It seems like it's been a long time since we've tried to find him but until now you haven't even told me an update.” Nini said and just sighed.

 

I've found him, Nini. He's always with us... He's one of your favorite person. Are you sure you are ready to know that?

 

“What we are doing is too difficult especially we don't know anything about him but don't worry too much because they are doing everything to find him.” I lied. I don't want Nini to get hurt either. I would rather keep everything a secret from Nini than make her feel sorry for something she did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter