25.

Nanny for hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jungsoo's Pov] 

 

I didn't leave the coffee shop and I also fell asleep in my car while patiently waiting for Heechul but I didn't see him. I only saw his two coworkers. I tried to beg them to get information on where Heechul is and I know Kyuhyun is with Heechul. I haven't seen him since last night so I have a strong feeling that they are together.

 

While I was waiting outside, I saw the owner of the coffee shop coming out so I immediately approached him. If they don't want to tell where Heechul is, I will make a way to see and find him.

 

“Sir...” I called him and he looked at me carefully since this was our first meeting. 

 

“Hmm?” 

 

“Can I talk to you for a few minutes?” 

 

“If that's important, go.” He said and smiled at me. I gave my calling card and took this chance to ask him.

 

“Can I know Kyuhyun's address?” when I gathered up all my courage, I asked him.

 

“No. That's his personal information so I won't give it to you.” He firmly said and turned me down.

 

“Please... I need to see him.” I begged but he just shook his head and left me. I failed. !

 

I went back inside my car and waited for a bit. I feel like I'm going to lose my mind finding Heechul. He hasn't come home and it's only just a day but I feel like my world is falling apart.

 

When I saw Zhoumi near my car, I quickly got off and pulled him to an area where there weren't many people. At first, he tried to get away from me but in the end, he gave up and let me.

 

“That hurts! What is your problem?” Zhoumi said when I let him go.

 

“Where is Heechul? I know you are hiding him from me!” I yelled at him but he just smirked.

 

“So? What are you going to do?”

 

“I just want to see him. Once I see he's fine, I'll stay away from him.” I lied. I want to convince him with my words so that he himself can tell where Heechul is.

 

“At least for the last time, I just want to see him before I let him go.” I continued and my tears fell.

 

 

I'm on my way to Kyuhyun's place, although Zhoumi didn't directly tell me the address, the important thing is that I know the area and that's a big help. I roamed around, hoping that I might see Heechul on the road or somewhere even though it was impossible, I tried everything I could.

 

When I got tired, I parked at a grocery store to rest and buy something to drink. As I went outside, my phone started to ring.

 

“Ara?” 

 

“Where are you?” 

 

“I know where he is. I'm still trying to find him.” 

 

“That's good but I just wanted to remind you that you have to be here by 3 in the afternoon for your meeting with Mr. Gong.”

 

“I will be there.” 

 

I hung up on her and checked the time. I'm so thirsty and kind of starving. When I was about to walk, I saw a familiar face.

 

“HEECHUL!!” I shouted when I confirmed it was him and we stared at each other but he quickly went inside the taxi so I ran toward them. 

 

We are very close to each other but I can't hug him because he doesn't want to go out or even talk to me. When the driver started to drive, I panicked so I knocked on the window, desperately.

 

“LET'S TALK!!” I said, I know there was a little hope that he would hear me so I still try.

 

Heechul averted his eyes from me and pretended he didn't know me. I can't stop crying because I'm hurt by what's happening in our relationship. This isn't what supposed to happen; I can't lose him. 

 

I've gathered all my strength and chased after them but in the midst of chasing them, my legs gave up. I just sat on the road watching them disappear from my sight.

 

“Please come back to me, Heechul.” 

 

 

A week has passed. I never showed up with Heechul. I must say that I wanted to give him time and decided not to bother him. 

 

Sometimes I will go to their coffee shop but I'm just watching him from a far. He looks good and is coming back to his old self. As much as I want to talk to him, I can't because he might just hide himself from me even more.

 

Maybe I should settle for this set up for a while. I trust Heechul. I know he will come back to us and he just needs time. I know him well and I will wait for him.

 

Nini, on the other hand, is staying with her grandparents for a mean time. I don't want her to know what's happening now and I don't want her to be affected. Once she finds out everything, for sure we will go back to the way we were before and I never want that to happen.

 

My heart skipped a beat and finally saw him up close. Heechul was holding a trash bag and came out of the shop so I lowered my body to hide. I used a different car so that he doesn't notice me. While he was throwing trash, Kyuhyun approached him.

 

They are talking and laughing too. It's obvious that the two of them are very close. The way Heechul laughed, I could see the happiness in his eyes. He really looks happy and I'm glad he is but part of me is hurting. I should be the one making him happy and not someone else.

 

I couldn't handle it anymore so I drove away and returned back from company. This is how my daily routine has become, everyday I go to his workplace to catch a glimpse of him and leave once I see him.

 

“I need this before you leave.” Ara said and placed the papers that I would sign on the table.

 

“Noted.” I responded and she didn't stay long in my office either.

 

Ryeowook, he doesn't talk to me much but still professional in a way. I'm sure he was also affected by what I did because he trusted me and I disappointed him. I can't blame him and I accept that it takes time for everything to be okay. I won't push it and just wait for it until it happens.

 

Every time I go to work, I feel like I'm just passing the time until night comes. After work, I will come home without seeing anyone at home. It feels so different and each day, I'm missing him more.

 

I deserve this and the consequences. I have to deal it with myself. Even though I was about to give up, I still held on for him and Nini. I don't want to waste everything because of one mistake so as long as possible, I will wait.

 

He's worth waiting for. Heechul is worth it.

 

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“That car is here again.” Zhoumi said while looking at the car parked in front of our shop.

 

“He even changed his car but obviously he's the one who's inside the car.” Eunhyuk said and chuckled.

 

“Don't mind him.” I butted in, lazily them. 

 

I know he's the one inside the car. Everyday he comes here but he doesn't show himself. I think he realized that I need time and I don't really wanna see him. After the incident at the grocery store, that was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter