6.

Nanny for hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jungsoo's Pov] 

 

“Are you sure about that?” Ara asked. I shrugged as if I had no other choice.

 

“Kind of. I don't have any other choice. She needs him and I need to work. I will not be able to focus on my work if she keeps going here. Since I hired her nanny, they should stay at home while I'm working here.” I explained. I don't what any distraction. I have to be real, I can't focus if they are here.

 

“Hmm if you say so. Alright if you need something, just call me outside.” Ara said and I just nodded.

 

Heechul went back to his place and I think he already made a decision while Nini is still outside and playing with other employees. I have to set a rules for us. I already have a few things in my mind.

 

It's my first time inviting someone in our house, If it weren't for my niece, I wouldn't have done this. I guess Heechul is really special and has a soft spot in Nini's heart. She would be happy if she found out that her favorite person would be living in the same place as her.

 

“Uncle, where is he? Did you get mad at him because of what happened last night?” Nini asked and I didn't notice she was already inside my office. I was completely lost in thoughts and had so many things running around in my mind.

 

“Why would I get mad at him? He seems heartbroken so I understand him.” I smiled and Nini lowered down her head, eyes onto the floor.

 

“He keeps saying he's just like me...” She whispered and I was kind of taken a back.

 

“He said what?”

 

“He's living alone and every people around him has already left. She's just like me uncle but the thing is I still have you while he has none.”

 

 

“I will drive you guys home and I need to get back here again. I still have things to finish and I might be late.” I said. Nini was holding his hand while Heechul was standing in front of me.

 

Nini doesn't want to let his hand go; she's always like that and she seems so happy, I don't really mind it either; everything I've been doing is for her and only for her. 

 

I still couldn't believe of what I've heard from my niece cause I never heard that before. I was clearly unaware of the fact that he was also struggling alone.

 

“Noted, Mr. Park. Don't worry I know how to cook and clean the house so you can leave it on me.” Heechul said, he keeps smiling; I mean I've always seen him smile except last night.

 

We've seen the other side of him—a miserable and lost one.

 

“I know I could trust you.” I said. We went to a parking lot and once we settled everything down, I drove away and the ride was so chaotic.

 

Nini turned the music on and they kept singing together while I was busy at driving tho I had to admit that I couldn't help but join with them and enjoy the ride. Nini keeps dancing on the backseat while Heechul keeps singing his heart out and me, doing little dance steps since I'm driving.

 

We are vibing and Nini looks so happy. We were like that until we got home. Heechul gathered his things and we helped him. Nini couldn't take her eyes off and been eyeing his things.

 

“He brought too many clothes...” She said and helped me with the bags.

 

“From now on, Heechul is staying with us. He will live here and I hope that's fine with you tho...” I said, smiling at her when I saw how her face lit up as she threw her body into mine. She hugged me and I felt her tears in my clothes.

 

“I would love to. Thank you, Uncle.” She said and when Heechul saw us, I saw him smiling and also admiring the view.

 

We stayed like that for a minute and when Heechul approached us, Nini wiped off her tears and started to bring his things inside the house.

 

“Let's go to my room! I have toys and we can play all day.” She excitedly said as she held his hand.

 

“You should go first and I will be there in a minute. I need to talk to your uncle.” Heechul said and Nini did what he told. She went upstairs and leaving us alone.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Thank you... Thank you for being nice to me. We just met a few times and you've been treating me so well. Thanks for everything. I will do my best and won't disappoint you.” He shyly said.

 

“It's not a big deal. As long as you can make my niece, I'll pay everything you've done for her. She's been through a lot and this is my first time seeing her happy. She maybe right, her parents sent you here to help her through out of it. Thank you for coming into her life. You changed everything and helped me to be closer to her.” I responded.

 

It's indeed true. When he came into her life, Nini seems so happy and it completely changed her life. Before, she was so distant from me and now we are getting better.

 

She t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter