11.

Nanny for hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“Here's your coffee.” Jungsoo said as he placed it on the table. I lifted my face and smiled a bit.

 

“Thanks.” I replied.

 

Nini's outside and playing with his employees while me and him were left in his office.

 

“Are you feeling better now?” He asked, his eyes never lie. I could see how much worried he was towards me.

 

Honestly, I appreciate it a lot and his efforts to make me so happy. At first, I got mad at Ryeowook for opening up to Jungsoo but then I understand his point of view. They all want to help me so how can I be mad at them? I think this is the best way to finally move on and be happy.

 

Life is too short; I should live my life to the fullest.

 

“Yes and thanks for your warm company as always. I've never thought you would be like that. Well, I thought you were a cold person but it seems like you are not.” I laughed and he smirked.

 

“Stop overthinking cause that won't help you to recover. Yes, I look cold outside but I know myself better than anyone else. I was only like that because I wanted to guard myself and Nini too. She's the only one I have and I'm the only one she has. I want to protect my family as long as I can.” He simply responded and sat in front of me.

 

“Nini is so lucky to have you. I'm glad everything's falling into the right place.” I said.

 

I'm so thankful that my hardwork is slowly getting paid off. They are so close to each other and surprisingly, they get along well. I think they can do well without me and my help.

 

“And she's so lucky to meet you.” Jungsoo softly said.

 

I stared at him for a moment and slowly nodded. I know he's trying to be nice and help me but he should stop doing this—I might easily break our rules.

 

“I'm mentally unstable.” I said, trying to joke around but instead of answering me, I saw him frowning.

 

“So what? you're still in the process of healing.” He said, seriously and sounds so offended in behalf of me.

 

“I'm just kidding tho. Why are you so serious?” I shook my head and sipped my coffee. I avoided looking at his eyes because uhh he's kind of intimidating.

 

“I know you were. You can rest a bit and I will just finish some papers. I will be in my table and you can call me if you need something.” He replied and went back to his table while I stayed in the sofa and only leaned my back.

 

Though he gave me permission, I can't. My eyes traveled to where he was and he was busy checking the papers uhh also signing some documents. He rolled up his white long sleeve polo up to his elbow and slightly brushed up his hair; he surely looked so damn fine.

 

I was appreciating the view when his eyes shifted to me. I was caught off guard and turned my back on him. I immediately shut my eyes and shook my head.

 

That's so close!!! What's with me? No. No way. After a minutes of battling with myself, I didn't notice that I fell asleep.

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes and welcomed by his presence. His face was so close to mine and I could see it very well. He slightly touched my cheek and smiled up at me.

 

“Jungsoo?” I said in a low tone and a bit sleepy but managed to give him my attention.

 

“Hmm? Sleep a little more.” He replied.

 

“Fine...” I agreed and yawned.

 

As when I was about to go back to sleep, he suddenly leaned forward and closed the gap between us.

 

He kissed me.

 

“Hmm~” I moaned as I responded to his kiss. He deepened the kiss and I gave him more access.

 

I love how gentle he is and know how to guide me. We kissed and it lasted a bit longer than I expected.

 

“Rest more.” He whispered as he parted our lips.

 

 

I woke up and sat up, placing my hand on my chest and felt my heart beat.

 

What was that? Was I dreaming? Of all out of people, why him?!

 

I slowly brought up a finger on my lips and touched it. Why do I feel like it's real tho? It feels like it happened! I could still feel his lips on mine...

 

When I roamed around inside his office, I saw no one. I was alone and I was clearly dreaming. What the heck?! That's so funny.

 

I got up and fixed myself before heading out. While I was walking, I saw Ryeowook and he was kind of busy so I decided to not bother him. I walked passed by him and tried to look for Nini and her uncle.

 

“They went somewhere. I think Nini wanted to eat outside so he went out with her.” Ara suddenly spoke behind me so I turned to her and smiled.

 

“Really? I thought they had gone home since they weren't inside the office. Thanks for letting me know.” I replied.

 

“Not a big deal. Hmm Let me excuse myself. I have things to do.” She said and walked straight to another room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter