24.

Nanny for hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“I'm sorry if it took me so long to visit the three of you. How are you up there? For sure it's more fun there than here. Please take me with you guys. I miss you three and I miss my family.” I smiled bitterly.

 

'Family' that word sounds ridiculous to me. I thought I found one but I was wrong. I hate myself, I hate myself for being like this.

 

“Hae, I already know the daughter of the person who caused you to take your life early and take you away from me. I've been with them and treated them like my family....” I kept sobbing while playing with my fingers. It keeps trembling so I have to calm it down.

 

“Why is it so unfair? You have to take me with you and don't let me suffer anymore. I'm tired of everything. I thought I moved on but no, I would never be able to do that. Please....” I paused.

 

The rain is pouring heavily just like my tears. I looked up and felt the raindrops on my skin. Even the rain sympathizes with what I'm going through right now or just my family has been crying as soon as I rushed here to cry my heart out? 

 

“I wanna die and end this pain.” I whispered as I laid down next to their grave.

 

I have no one and nothing to lose. I'm ready to die and be with my family because the only thing I can think of is to be with them. I wanna hug them so bad and feel their presence. I've been longing for them. 

 

“I..... I'm sorry and I love you.” I managed to say as I closed my eyes and felt the pouring rain all over me. 

 

 

[Kyuhyun's Pov] 

 

[A/N: Just a little glimpse of his character since I badly need his point of view in this chapter.]

 

“Do you want to come to my apartment later to visit Heechul?” I asked them. I decided to leave work early to check on Heechul.

 

I told them that he was staying at my place which they already expected. Of course they would know. When I left him at my apartment, he looked so sad and tried not to show it in front of me. 

 

Let me tell you a secret. On a beautiful day, a person came to our coffee shop where I work for his interview. As soon as the door opened and I saw him, I felt butterflies playing in my stomach. My heart skipped a beat when he sat down near the counter area.

 

While I was working, I kept looking at him hoping that he would also look at me but it didn't happen. The way he smiled, laughed and talked was beautiful in my eyes and ears. 

 

After the interview, he left immediately because he said he had something important to do so he didn't have a chance to meet us.

 

“What do you think?” Mr. Kim asked me as he finished his interview with the applicant.

 

“He looks okay.” I said, trying to act normal.

 

“He is.” Mr. Kim agreed and left me.

 

On a sunny day, someone came back for his final interview. My heart wanted to jump out and every step he made, my heart beat faster.

 

“Hey, that's your crush.” Zhoumi signaled me while looking at him.

 

“Shut up.” I warned him and he just laughed at me.

 

The interview took kind of long and Mr. Kim hired him on the spot. After his final interview, he stayed, finally.

 

“I should go to him and talk.” Zhoumi said and stuck out his tongue. I watched him go and approached the guy while I just looked in his direction.

 

As the time goes by, someone came to pick him up. I saw him getting into a car and that's when I knew he was in a relationship.

 

The day after, he started to work. I managed to calm myself and be me; a cold guy.

 

“Why are you looking at me? Go and take their orders.” that was the first thing I've said to him.

 

He's kind and very understanding. I have to distance myself because I know I have to but I can't resist him especially since he doesn't deserve the way I treat him.

 

I decided to keep everything to myself and even my feelings I've had with him. Being friends with him is worth it so I'll just settle for that level.

 

“I'm home...” I excitedly said and got nervous when I saw no one.

 

I went straight to the room to check on Heechul but he wasn't there. The only thing there was his bag and phone. I think he left them and went somewhere without letting me know. I checked his bag and decided to check his phone, I turned it on. His boyfriend has many messages and calls and there's another one, his name is Ryeowook so I decided to call him instead of his boyfriend.

 

“Heechul? Thank God I thought you—”

 

“I'm not him.” 

 

“Who's this? Why do you have his phone?”

 

“That's a secret. I just want to know if you know any places where Heechul usually go whenever he's sad?”

 

“Why are you asking me? What are you to him?” 

 

“Just tell me.” 

 

“Fine. I will send it to you.”

 

“Thanks.” I was about to hang up when he spoke again.

 

“Wait! I know you are together now so I hope you take care of him. Please don't leave his side and just let him cry. I will text the place and I won't go to see him, he won't like that. Please take care of my friend. Thank you.”

 

“I will.” 

 

Once I received the message, I took my jacket and left to go to the place. It took me so long to get in there. I can easily find Heechul because his friend pointed out the direction as well.

 

I'm at the cemetery looking for the grave of Heechul's family. I also asked every person I've passed by to make sure the direction was right. At the same time as I was looking for him, it started to rain.

 

Running here, running there and I finally found him, but was greeted with an unexpected presence, he was lying down and unconscious. 

 

“HEECHUL!!!” I freaked out and ran towards him.

 

 

I rushed him to the hospital and now, he's fine. When he was in my arms, his body was freezing to death. Fortunately, I saw him and rushed him here.

 

“Your friend is fine. His body temperature has returned to normal. He just needs to rest. Anyway, it is possible that he will regain consciousness later and tomorrow you can discharge him.” The doctor said. I bowed my head and when he left, I sat next to Heechul's hospital bed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter