20.

Nanny for hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

Jungsoo was a bit distant and kind of distracted last night so I'm really worried about him. He looks lost in thoughts and struggling alone. Even I wanted to ask him, I couldn't because if he wanted me to know it, he would say it. I think he needs time. 

 

“You're hired.” Mr. Kim said and offered a hand. I gladly accepted his hand and shake his hand.

 

“Thank you! I'll do my best and won't waste the opportunity you have given me.” I said and bowed my head.

 

Since Jungsoo and me are already in a relationship, I decided to quit being Nini's nanny. It wouldn't be right if I worked for them anymore. I want to take care of Nini for free and also I don't want to accept any amount of money from Jungsoo.

 

We already discussed this issue and at first, Jungsoo was against me and the idea I've said but in the end, he let me do it. Since we are both working; Nini will be with her grandparents everyday and we'll pick her up once we get off from work. Her grandparents loved that idea and they were so happy.

 

“You can start tomorrow. Don't be late, okay? See you tomorrow.” Mr. Kim said and tapped my shoulder. My boss name is Kim Yesung. I applied for a position at his coffee shop and he hired me.

 

“See you tomorrow, Mr. Kim.” I said as he bid his goodbye.

 

Instead of going home, I decided to stay at my workplace. I just wanted to feel the surroundings and to know my coworkers. Someone approached me and handed me the menu list.

 

“Good morning! Can I take your order?” He asked and pulled out a notebook and pen from his apron.

 

“Huh? Oh wait.” I said and checked the menu list. When he noticed how nervous I was, he laughed.

 

“You're nervous, right?” He asked. I slowly lifted my head and nodded.

 

“I'm not going to bite you. My name is Zhoumi and welcome to our family.” Zhoumi said and smiled at me.

 

“My name is Heechul. It's nice being here and I would love to be part of this family.” I responded and got up. I offered him a hand shake and he accepted it.

 

“That guy in the counter area is Kyuhyun. He seems cold and unfriendly but once you get to know him, you will use to it. He's really nice and easy going person. Don't worry, I will help you with him.” Zhoumi said as our eyes landed on the guy who was busy taking orders from the customers.

 

“How about the other one?” I asked him. Mr. Kim said he had three employees but I couldn't see the other one since I already met Zhoumi and Kyuhyun.

 

“Eunhyuk? Oh today is his day off and probably will visit the shop later.” He explained.

 

“I'm loving it already.” I excitedly said and clasped my hands.

 

 

“How's your final interview?” Jungsoo asked. He picked me up from the coffee shop and he already met my coworkers.

 

“I did well. I already loved it!” I said and couldn't hide my excitement. I even shared my first experience with him and also told about my coworkers. They haven't met them so I decided to give him a clue. 

 

“I like Zhoumi and based on your story, he looks lovely and i think he likes you. I mean not that he likes you as someone he has a crush with but like a person and his coworker.” Jungsoo explained. I get his point. It looks like Zhoumi likes me a lot and while I was there, he didn't leave me and accompany me until Jungsoo arrived.

 

“He is. I will treat him well and as my brother. I'm excited to start tomorrow.” I said and turned my head on Jungsoo. He was smiling while his eyes were on the road. He seems better than last night so I'm relieved.

 

“I'm sure Nini is also happy for you.” Jungsoo said. We're on our way to her grandparents' house and she's been waiting for us to come.

 

This would be our daily routine and we're really glad when Nini said she's fine with it. Once she starts studying, our situation will be much better but for the meantime, she has to be with her grandparents.

 

After a couple of minutes, we had arrived and saw Nini waiting for us outside. When she saw our car, she immediately got up and jumped. She looks excited. Jungsoo got out while I decided to stay inside. They talked to her grandparents and after that, they went inside the car. 

 

“I missed youuuu!!!” She happily said as soon as she saw me. I turned to her and cupped her cheeks.

 

“Let's have a delicious dinner!!” I said causing her to smile even more.

 

 

“Try this one.” I said and helped Nini put some dishes on her plate.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Have some too.” I said and placed some dishes on Jungsoo's plate.

 

I quickly glance at him and smiled when I saw him looking at me. I'm really happy right now and I think what I have now is what I truly deserve. A nice job, a boyfriend with a little one and a perfect family. I feel like everything is falling into the right place. My life is getting better and happier.

 

I'm sure Hae and my parents are very happy to hear that. I know they are.

 

“I'm going to stay with her until she sleeps.” I said to Jungsoo. We arrived at home and Nini was still awake so I had to stay in her room and would wait for her to sleep. 

 

“Okay. I'll just wash up.” Jungsoo said and kissed me.

 

“Hmm okay.” I said and held his hand before going up. I went to her room and settled myself next to Nini.

 

“Uncle, I'm really happy for you.” Nini said and faced me.

 

“I know you are.”

 

“Not just because you found a job. I'm so happy because you're really the happiest person now. I'm glad we were able help you and I love seeing you happy.” Nini explained. I gently pinched her cheek.

 

“And I love seeing you happy too.” I planted a kiss on her forehead. I mean it. I love seeing them happy and I'm also glad because I know, I was able to help them. I think we were really meant to find each other and heal each other's hearts.

 

“Are you still awake?” I asked when I saw Jungsoo sitting on the sofa. He looked at me over his shoulder and signaled me to sit next to him.

 

“I won't sleep until I see you.” Jungsoo said and pouted his lips.

 

“Fine. Do you want coffee?” I asked him. Well everytime we are having a lovely lovely time, I always make us coffee.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter