+1

Nanny for hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jungsoo's Pov] 

 

“Where are you guys going?” Ryeowook asked as his eyes landed on us.

 

I was the one who assigned today to pick up Nini from her school and I brought her to my office because after this, we will go to Heechul's workplace.

 

Months have passed and everything went well. Ryeowook and I have made up and everything is back to normal. Nini has started going to school and since Heechul doesn't want to hire a nanny, we take turns picking up Nini. Heechul and I's love blossomed even more and we grew together, so this time I'm sure that our relationship becomes stronger as ever. 

 

“Cemetery. We will visit Heechul's parents and his younger brother. Today is the death anniversary of his parents.” I explained to Ryeowook while fixing Nini's hair.

 

“It's your first time to go there, right?” 

 

“Yup. Sadly, I wasn't the first person he brought there but Ky—” 

 

“Says who?” 

 

“You!” 

 

“I was just kidding! I've been there before and I was the first person he brought there. I'm just trying to see if it's effective, it seems to be effective.” He laughed and immediately went out.

 

That punk! He fooled me.. Ryeowook is very supportive to the point that he will find a way to bring me and Heechul closer. I'm so glad he made me realize a lot of things.

 

 

“Uncle!!” Nini excitedly said and waving her hands as soon as we arrived and saw Heechul.

 

Heechul is already ready and we are the only ones he is waiting for to arrive. His shift is only a half day today because we are going to visit his family. Heechul said goodbye to his co-workers and I looked at Kyuhyun. He smiled at me and nodded.

 

Heechul told me about Kyuhyun. I knew it from the start, he liked Heechul not only as a friend or coworker but a person whom he truly admired. I can't blame him because Heechul has a personality that you will really like and once you fall for it, you will have a hard time staying away from him.

 

I don't have anything to be jealous of because I know he couldn't reciprocate the love that Kyuhyun has for him and could only give him friendship. Instead of feeling jealous, I'm so thankful towards him because as per Heechul, Kyuhyun helped him to realize a lot of things and one of the reasons why he decided to fix our relationship.

 

“Hey, love!” I snapped into reality and Heechul was already in front of me. I heard Nini chuckle so she got my attention.

 

“Why?” I asked her.

 

“You look lost, Uncle. He's been calling you and asking us to leave.” Nini said so I shifted my eyes to Heechul and I smiled.

 

“Let's go.” I said, taking his hand while my other hand was holding Nini's.

 

I intertwined our fingers and walked proudly in the crowd. I still couldn't believe this was happening, it felt so surreal.

 

We got inside the car and I drove off. The ride was so fun and not too quiet because Heechul and Nini kept singing and dancing too. I can't handle them well because when it comes like this; I always lose.

 

After an hour and a half, we arrived. The bubbly Heechul earlier in the car seems to have changed. He looks sad and while we are making our way, I tightly hold his hand. I want him to feel my presence and I want him to know that I'm always here for him.

 

We saw their grave and Nini laid the flowers we bought earlier. When Nini looked up at Heechul, I did the same thing and saw him on the verge of crying. I gently pulled Nini towards me to give Heechul some space. Heechul slowly knelt down, smiling and tears started to fall.

 

“I came back here with the person I loved. I know you three are watching us up there and happy for me. I miss you three and I promise to visit you often.” Heechul said.

 

I could feel in Heechul's voice that he missed his family and I could also feel that his heart was slowly healing because he's in the acceptance stage. It's so different from the last time I've heard his voice when he talked about his family.

 

“Hey, Mom and Dad, this is Nini. She's a lovely kid and she likes me a lot. If it weren't for this kid, I wouldn't heal and wouldn't meet a new family.” Heechul took Nini's hand and introduced her to his family.

 

“Hi, my name is Nini and don't worry, I will take care of Uncle Heechul and protect him like you protected him when you were still alive. Thank you for giving birth to him. You raised a good and wonderful son.” Nini said and bit her lip. I know she wanted to cry but she couldn't because if she did, Heechul might cry harder. After hearing those words from Nini, Heechul smiled at her while caressing her cheek. His eyes shifted to me and spoke again. 

 

“And this is Jungsoo, my boyfriend.” Heechul started.

 

“He's a good and amazing man. He's always there when I feel sad or when I miss you. I think I found the right one and also missing piece of my life. Hae, Mom and Dad, my life is complete and I'm the happiest right now. Don't worry about me because I'll be fine and continue my life. I know you three are happy and proud of me, me too.” Heechul added and while he was saying those words, I found him smiling.

 

'Ma'am, Sir and Hae, I will take care of him and promise to make him the happiest. I might not be perfect but I will do my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter