15.

Nanny for hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov]

 

A few months have passed. Still nothing new. We still live under the same roof and in the past months, only Kyunghoon has been added to my life.

 

Yes, we became so close and I think we are just waiting for the time to confess because I feel that there is something between the two of us but we are still struggling with the situation.

 

I can't just go and date him when I still have many responsibilities that I have to do for Nini. She still needs me. I promised her that I won't leave her...

 

Even though Kyunghoon has already offered me a good job in their company, even though there are more opportunities and I can balance my time better,

 

I still can't leave my current job and Nini.

 

Kyunghoon is a nice and wonderful person. He always makes sure that he makes me feel special every time we are together. When I need someone, he's always one call away. He's always there when I'm feeling down and sad; He never leaves me at my worst and lowest point of my life.

 

“Are you busy?” As he peeked through my window, Jungsoo suddenly spoke.

 

“No, why?” I sat down and looked in his direction.

 

I was just in my room because my Nini was not home, she was with her grandparents and Kyunghoon was busy so I decided to stay at home instead of leaving.

 

“Can you come downstairs? I need your help.” He asked as if he was shy and embarrassed to disturb me.

 

“Sure.” I replied smiling and followed him downstairs.

 

As we were going down, I noticed there was a ladder inside and tools. It looks like he's fixing Nini's broken drawer. I looked at where the ladder was placed and it looked like he was also changing the light in the living room.

 

“Shall I change it for you?” I asked him, facing his back. I was the first to say that because it was obvious that's what he was going to say. 

 

“Could you? I'll hold the ladder so you won't fall.” He looked over his shoulder and I just nodded.

 

I did what he said. I slowly climbed the ladder while him, holding it so it would be stable. As I was removing the old bulb, my sweat was constantly dripping.

 

“Please pass me the tissue.” I said.

 

“Huh? No one will hold the ladder to support you.” He said, kind of hesitant to do what I said.

 

“I'll be fine and I won't move too much. I'm sweating a lot.” I replied, leaving him no choice, he followed me and took a tissue.

 

When I was about to adjust myself and step on one of my feet, it suddenly slipped causing me to fall down from the ladder.

 

I closed my eyes and waited my body to hit the floor but it didn't happen. I automatically opened my eyes and looked around.

 

“I told you!” He scolded me as he caught my body and carried me. 

 

He caught me and fortunately his reflexes are fast and he is alert. If not, I'm probably injured now. I couldn't look directly at him and bit my lower lip.

 

“I'm sorry.” I answered.

 

“Listen to me next time and be extra careful.” He softly said.

 

And Jungsoo is also one of the reasons why I am still confused by what I feel. Jungsoo is not very showy and maybe he doesn't notice but whenever we are together, he keeps doing something that is a part of me, falls into it.

 

 

“Let's eat. I cooked our lunch.” Jungsoo said while busy setting the table and preparing the foods he cooked for us.

 

He's always like this. Simple gestures mean a lot to me. He surely drives me crazy but I'm glad I know how to handle such situations like this and somehow I still know my place.

 

“Thanks for the food!”

 

We started eating and it was very peaceful. I mean the time we've spent together today, so far it was peaceful and comfortable except for what happened earlier.

 

“Are you off today? I mean why didn't you go to work?” I asked while eating.

 

“I wasn't feeling well when I woke up earlier so I just decided not to go to work and rest first.” He answered causing me to stand up from my seat.

 

“Are you insane? Why didn't you tell me right away? Are you feeling better now?” I frantically said and touched his forehead to check his temperature.

 

“I'm feeling better now. Don't worry about me.” He assured me and held my hand that was on his forehead.

 

We both looked at each other and the smile did not disappear from his lips. He gently caressed my hand while looking at both of our hands causing him to smile even more.

 

“It's so nice to see that you're worried about me. Thank you.” He said as he brought his eyes back up to me.

 

“Of course I would. If someone else were in my position, they would feel the same.” I said, sitting down and just let him hold my hand.

 

My heart keeps beating so fast. It feels like there's a race inside of it. I can't calm it down and it gets even faster when I look at him. As I stare at him, I see his different aura and it's obvious that he's still not okay.

 

“Are you sure you're okay?” I repeatedly asked him and he only nodded.

 

“Yes. As long as you are here, I'm okay.” 

 

 

“I told you to rest but you didn't listen.” I scolded him while squeezing the towel with warm water for his forehead.

 

While we were watching television, his fever kicked in so I immediately took him to his room to rest there because it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter