26.

Nanny for hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jungsoo's Pov] 

 

I've been following them, It seems like they have a plan tonight so to make sure, I followed them. His two coworkers left first and Kyuhyun went back to his place together with Heechul.

 

I got to see where he was staying. He lives in an apartment and looks like he's enjoying being there. I don't really mind if he's living with another guy. I somehow trust Kyuhyun because he seems nice to him. Just a few minutes, they left the apartment and took a taxi. While following them, Nini suddenly called. I put it on a loud speaker while my eyes focused on following them. 

 

“Hey, little one.” 

 

“Uncle, when are you going to pick me up?” 

 

“I'm not sure. We're so busy and once we clear our schedule, we will tell you.”

 

“But...” 

 

“But?” 

 

“I already miss you and Uncle Heechul.” 

 

“We too. Just wait a bit more, okay?”

 

“Okay... Could you pass the phone to him?” 

 

“I'd like to but he's sleeping now.” 

 

“You keep saying that. Fine, I'll call again and please wake him up next time cause I miss his voice.” 

 

“I will.” 

 

 

They arrived at a bar and I had no choice but to disguise myself so I could follow them inside without Heechul noticing me. Well not really in disguise outfit because I only wore glasses and cap. 

 

I was on the other side and a little far from their table. I watched them and it was obvious that they planned to get drunk tonight. When Heechul went to the dance floor, he was the center of attraction. He kept swaying his hips and really having fun with random people not until someone bravely approached him.

 

The man laid his hand on him which surprised him so much. I was about to approach them when Kyuhyun suddenly came so I stepped back. Out of frustration, I removed my glasses and cap; pretty sure he wouldn't notice me because I was a bit far from them. 

 

He went back to their table and drowned himself from drinking alcohol. I didn't drink, not a little bit because I wanted to watch over Heechul and if I got lucky, I wanted to be with him.

 

He stood up and slowly made his way to the dance floor so I did the same. While I was walking, his eyes met mine. 

 

“Oh you look familiar.” He said to me while pointing his finger into mine. Once I got close, I couldn't stop smiling. I missed him so much. I miss everything about him and I'm glad I had a chance to to see him up close. 

 

“You're drunk.” I said, helping him to stand up straight. 

 

“Your voice is also familiar but I can't really tell...I'm so dizzy.” Heechul said and before I could respond, he passed out and good thing I was alert.

 

I brought him inside my car as if luck was on my side tonight. His three coworkers were already drunk and didn't notice that Heechul had disappeared beside them.

 

“I miss you.” I whispered, tracing my fingers on his face. He was sleeping and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

 

I still can't believe that he's finally on my side and I can hold him freely. We've been away for quite a while but I feel like it's been too long. I brought my hand down and held his hand.

 

“Jungsoo....” I heard him say so I looked at him and had his eyes closed. 

 

“I'm here.” I said, preventing myself from crying. I finally heard him calling my name—him calling my name hits different.

 

“Really?” He lazily bored his eyes on me and flashed a smile.

 

“Even in my dreams, you keep following me.” He said, already in tears.

 

I decided to let him talk and stay quiet. I want to hear what he would say. I want to hear his side and I want him to release all the pain he has been keeping.

 

“I hate you... I hate you because you tried to keep everything from me. I hate you because I miss you every day even after what you have done. I hate you....” He paused.

 

“I hate you because I still love you and want to come back to you. Did you get hurt by my words? I'm sorry if I hurt you. I was just so mad and wasn't able to control myself but I swear I never intended to hurt you. I just need time and failed to express my feelings. I let the anger ate me and my emotions in. I'm sorry for breaking your heart and disappointing you. I can't be better.... I can't keep all the words I've said.”

 

He kept crying while I stayed next to him, holding his hand and trying to soothe the pain away. If I was hurting, I know him too. I know Heechul well and he didn't mean those words. His feelings are valid, I understand if he got really upset as soon as he found out. He freaked out and I failed to make him understand everything because I was so nervous and caught off at that time.

 

“I keep pretending that I'm fine but I'm really not. I keep flashing a fake smile on everyone but deep down inside me, I'm not really fine and still struggling everyday. I tried everything to survive but when the night comes, I always find myself crying and wanting to be with you but I can't... I hurt you big time and I'm ashamed of what I have done and hurtful words I've said towards you.”

 

I understand his point of view. I know he needs plenty of time to get over it and finally find a way to forgive me. I tried to protect him and us not knowing what would be the outcome of it; I hurt him big time too so It would take him a while to get himself back together. He did hurt me but I could endure it. I truly love him and I can't see myself with anyone else but only him. I also believe in every words he says because some say, drunk people never lie and every word comes out from their mouth, they really mean it. 

 

“Why am I telling this to you? You wouldn't hear these words from me anyway so I'll say it in my dreams. Sounds funny, right? I think this is much better than keeping it to myself.”

 

I wiped off his tears but it kept flowing. He's so much in pain and I'm relieved because he still vented out everything; finally, I've finally heard his side. At the end of the day, I know Heechul still loves me and will come back to me.

 

“I love you, Jungsoo.” The last thing I've heard before drifting himself to sleep.

 

“I love you too. I love you so much.” I responded and kissed his lips.

 

 

I brought Heechul home and took care of him last night. He kept throwing up and I had to stay next to him. I wasn't able to get a proper sleep because I was too happy and I don't want to be away from him; not even a single minute. 

 

I woke up early and prepared breakfast for Heechul. For sure once he wakes up, hangover will hit him. I made a hangover soup and other breakfast dishes. I'm so inspired today and I hope this will last. 

 

I set up the table and just waiting for him to wake up. I can't explain what I feel because he has a tendency to get angry and freak out when he finds out where I took him and who he was with.

 

Just in time, Heechul ran down and I could see the fear on his face so I stood up and approached him. Once he saw me, he backed off and couldn't believe who was in front of him. It seems like he saw a ghost to be scared of.

 

“Why am I here? Don't tell me you kidnapped me last?” He nervously said and I noticed his hands started to tremble.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter