16.

Nanny for hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jungsoo's Pov] 

 

I woke up when I felt a hand resting on my stomach. I looked up at the ceiling for a moment and turned my attention to the person next to me. He fell asleep, sitting up and watched over me all night. For sure once he wakes up he would complain about his back pain.

 

“Because I'm willing to love again.” I said. I really meant that tho. 

 

“That's good to hear. Hmm I think you should rest. It's getting late.” He responded and changed the topic. He was obviously surprised and the atmosphere became so awkward.

 

“Are you leaving me?” I asked him weakly.

 

“Of course not. I would watch you sleep.” He promised and wrapped the blanket over my body. 

 

“You really did.” I whispered as I held his hand. He slept very soundly and was obviously tired from taking care of me.

 

I'm feeling much better now so it's better if I will make up with him today. He deserved it and his care really helped me to recover immediately.

 

I slowly got up from the bed and made sure he wouldn't wake up. I fixed the bed I used before I moved him to it so that he could sleep more comfortably.

 

After that, I went to the kitchen and prepared what we would eat. I have to hurry because It will be better if he wakes up, everything is ready.

 

Cook here, cook there. After cooking, I cleaned and set up the table. As if it was on cue, I heard footsteps coming down. I welcomed him before he could go downstairs and he was still rubbing his eyes; he was obviously still sleepy.

 

“Goo—”

 

“I thought you went to work. I was nervous when you disappeared from my side.” He cut me off as he rolled his eyes.

 

“I prepared our breakfast. I thought you'd be happy...” I explained and lowered down my head.

 

“W-what? I... I am.” He stammered and walked towards the dining table.

 

I followed him and sat next to him. When I saw his face, I also saw how his face lit up and he was also smiling.

 

“Thanks for the food!” Heechul said and started to eat.

 

While we were eating, his phone suddenly rang, causing us to be distracted, so he immediately picked it up to check who was calling him. He looked in my direction as if waiting for my approval so I just nodded.

 

“Kyunghoon? I'm just at home, why? Oh sorry if I didn't answer your calls and texts, because I was busy last night.” I heard Heechul's reply on the other line.

 

“Now? I'm still busy because Jungsoo is sick so he needs to be taken care of. I'm sorry... Maybe next time? Sorry for making you worry... Okay, see you next time!” He said as he hung up on him.

 

“I'm fine now so if you have plans today, go ahead.” I said smiling and he shook his head.

 

“I already said next time and he understands it.” 

 

“Do you like him?” I straightforwardly asked him. He was taken aback and avoided looking at me.

 

I waited. I waited until he felt comfortable to answer my question. I just want to know; I just want to know if I can still hope. I hope it's not too late. It took me so long to confirm my feelings for him and fight for it.

 

Whatever it takes, I want to try and give myself a chance; also us. 

 

“Kind of. Well, I like being around him because he makes me feel like important and well loved. I think we feel the same way uhh everything is just too messy right now. I don't want to get into a relationship especially if I have other responsibilities to do.” He replied and tried to smile at me.

 

“How about you? Last night you've said you're ready to enter into a relationship, who's the lucky person?” He added and moved the conversation to me.

 

“You.” I directly responded and looked straight into his eyes.

 

“W-what?” 

 

“I said, I like you.” I answered seriously and just leaned my back in the chair.

 

“That's so sudden..” He said awkwardly and I saw how his cheeks blushed.

 

“Me too. I never thought I'd fall. I didn't expect to like you.” I explained and continued eating.

 

“It's so hot.” He answered and fanned himself.

 

I ignored him again and let him process what I said. I don't want him to think I'm taking advantage of him and I don't want to put pressure on him either. I just want to say what I feel.

 

I'm glad I did.

 

“You need help?” I asked and approached him while washing the plate we used earlier.

 

“No. I'm fine uhh just stay there in the living room.” 

 

I leaned my back on the kitchen sink and crossed my arms. I just stared at him while he was busy washing and I could feel his discomfort around me.

 

“Stop staring at me like that. You are making me feel so uncomfortable.”

 

“I love looking at you tho.” After hearing those words from me, he automatically lifted his head and just shook his head.

 

I shifted my position to see his face better. I noticed that there was soap on his cheek so I wiped it off. He stopped what he was doing and turned his attention to me.

 

I gently his cheek until he leaned into my touch and just closed his eyes. I really appreciate the view; he's so beautiful and I never get tired of looking at him.

 

“Beautiful.” I whispered.

 

I leaned forward and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter