12.

Nanny for hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

We are on our way home and Nini is already sleeping in her seat while I'm looking outside the window, observing every person passes by.

 

After what happened earlier, Jungsoo and me never talked to each other. I don't know, it feels so weird; he suddenly distant himself from me as if I did something wrong.

 

I sighed and turned my back on him. I don't wanna deal with him nor waste my time. I'm too tired of it. 

 

“Do you want to eat something?” He spoke, I shook my head and remained quiet.

 

“Are you okay? Is there something bothering you?”

 

“I'm fine uhh maybe just tired.” I replied.

 

“You seem fine earlier tho.”

 

“Yes, I was.”

 

“So what happened now?” He asked, so what really happened?

 

I didn't say anything to him and closed my eyes. I just wanted him to leave me alone and give me a room to think.

 

“Why aren't you answering me? Did I do something wrong? You seem so off.” He asked again and I could feel his frustration.

 

“Just leave me alone.” I firmly said but managed to maintain a low voice and didn't even want to yell at him.

 

He stopped the car and made me surprised. I shifted my position and faced him. He had his eyes on me and those eyes; the sadness was visible in it.

 

“Why are you acting like that? Why are you being so cold towards m—”

 

“That's not true. Stop putting those words into your mouth to blame me or turn the table on. You were the one who was acting so weird and strange today. You are so unbelievable and annoying. I thought we were fine but I was wrong.” I began and cut him off from talking.

 

He was obviously trying to blame me and make himself a victim in his own narrative. I won't let that happen.

 

“We were fine earlier but when you and Nini went out and came back, you've changed. Well, you are always like that so I think I have to deal with your unnecessary s.” I added and turned my head on Nini. Thank God she's still sleeping.

 

“Watch your words. You are cursing in front of my niece.” He said causing me to bite my lower lip.

 

What's gotten into me? I feel so weird... and why I am acting this way? Why am I so affected by it?

 

“I'm sorry.” I whispered as I looked down, staring at my hands.

 

“If I made you feel that way... I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt your feelings.” He responded.

 

“I... I'm sorry too.” I said and felt his touch. He placed his hand in my back and gently caressed it. That caught my attention so I looked up at him.

 

My heart skipped a beat.

 

We stared at each other; It felt like his eyes were talking to me. His eyes were so beautiful and kind of intimidating...

 

He brought his hand up to my cheek and slowly leaned forward. 

 

“You're crying.” He whispered and wiped off the tears I've had in my eyes.

 

I was about to respond when he closed the gap between us and locked my lips on his.

 

As I felt his lips onto mine, I shut my eyes off and kissed him back. I placed my arms on his neck and he deepened the kiss.

 

We were so lost and didn't even realize that Nini was with us. I tried to pull him a bit but he was so strong and didn't even let me go. 

 

He bit my lower lip so I parted my lips and let him in when I got his signal. 

 

“Hmmm~” When I heard Nini's voice, my eyes snapped open and gathered my strength to push Jungsoo away from me.

 

We were catching up our breath and couldn't look at each other. When I turned to check on Nini in the backseat, her eyes were still closed.

 

“What was that?” I asked him uncomfortably.

 

“I've got carried away. I'm really sorry...” Jungsoo whispered causing me to stare at him.

 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from him. I sighed and smiled, a forced smile.

 

“ you.” I cursed him and hit him in the chest.

 

How dare he? What right does he have to play with my feelings? Just carried away? Where? him. I hate his guts.

 

I didn't say anything and he drove off again. 

 

 

“Hey..” He said calmly and it was obvious that he was calling me.

 

He had put Nini in her room because she completely fell asleep and did not bother to wake her up.

 

I was in the living room fixing Nini's things. I didn't look at him and just let him talk when suddenly  I felt that he was already next to me.

 

“About earlier...” He began and still trying to find a good explanation for what he had done to me.

 

“Let's just forget about it. Like what you've said, you just got carried away so no big deal.” I said and chuckled.

 

But deep down inside me, I'm expecting him to say something. I wanted him to clarify everything because me too, I was so confused.

 

“Okay. This won't happen again. I'm really sorry.” He agreed and I nodded.

 

A ing jerk.

 

“Apology accepted.” I said as I turned to him and smiled at him.

 

I didn't wait for him to answer and I immediately went upstairs. When I entered my room, I leaned against the door and just held my chest.

 

There was a heavy feeling inside of it and I felt like I was too stupid to fall for his ty explanations.

 

I guess I found a new fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter