Smoke

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin leans on the railing one arm resting under his exposed chest while the other is propped on the metal banister holding his cigarette. He bring the cigarette to his mouth letting it sit between his lips as he in a deep breath letting the smoke invade his lungs. He holds it for a moment before he blows out the smoke watching it swirl in the midnight air like ink in water and then vanish. He flickers the cigarette before taking another draw into his lungs.

His quiet moment alone is interrupted when he hears the soft pat of approaching footsteps. He doesn’t need to turn around to figure out that it’s Jiwon coming to check up on him.

“I thought you wanted to stop?” Jiwon drawls out as he comes to rest on the doorframe of the balcony.

Hanbin huffs, taking a last inhale of his cigarette before putting it out and throws it over the railing.

“No, you wanted me to stop,” he turns around to face the other.

Jiwon goes to join Hanbin on the balcony, wrapping his arms around the younger’s torso.

“Yeah but you agreed to it.” It comes out muffled from the crook of Hanbin’s neck.

Hanbin lets a pleased sigh slip past his lips when Jiwon starts to nibble on his neck hands slowly making their way down his waistband.

“Changed my mind.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter