Anger 2

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooo..." Jinhwan starts as he begins to slurp his noodles, "how long are you planning to stay here?"

As blunt as ever Jiwon thinks but doesn't say anything. Its been three days since his fight with Hanbin and he has been staying with the elder since. Honestly He doesn't know what had compelled him to turn to the other after all they weren't even friends; far from it, all their interactions have been filled with nothing but bickering and sarcastic side remarks.

Jinhwan is one of Hanbins friends and Jiwon had expected that when he pulled up to his front door that the elder would have turned him down or called Hanbin, to which he did neither. There must have been something about Jiwon's red rimmed eyes and tear streaked face that must have looked really pitiful to him to offer his couch to the younger.

"i'm not sure," Jiwon sighs, "I called Minho hyung, but he is out of town now and wont be coming back until the ending of this month and I can't go to my brother he already has enough on his plate with his baby and I don't want to worry him."

"Don't worry I'm not asking you to kick you out. I'm just letting you now that I don't like freeloaders." Jinhwan eyes travel across the room and Jiwon's follow to the where the sink is, filled with dishes.

He barks out a laugh but he gets the message.

"Thank you."

"There is nothing to thank."

***

Jiwon would have never thought that there would be a day; in this lifet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter