Riled Up

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon loves seeing Hanbin riled up, whether it from one of the member pulling a stupid stunt or from him not getting the choreography just right. It was a sight that has Jiwon captivated.

There is something about the way his nose flares as he would fold his arms and close his eyes trying to keep his calm. There was something in the way his heart would pound in his chest, and not in the usual way when Jiwon would smile at him. The way his breathing turns uneven from his increased heart rate, caused by something totally different than hot make outs. The way his face is blotched with a pink blush from all the blood that courses through his entire body rushing to his face, that wasn’t created by a sappy compliment.

There is something about the way he would set his jaw; the veins in his neck ready to pop, as he clenched his teeth to prevent himself from completely lashing out. Eyes set in an ice cold glare moving over the members like a hawk, watching their every move and Jiwon shivers when he feels Hanbin’s eyes on him.

There are all these things and more about Hanbin being angry that makes him a thousand times hotter than he already is and Jiwon loves it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter