Spring 3

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin didn’t think that he would see him so soon, to be honest he didn’t think that he would see him ever again. But here they were and Hanbin couldn’t take his eyes off of the cute waiter in front of him., admiring the other’s beauty. From the sharp edges of his jaw to the gentle slope of his nose and lips parting to reveal the most adorable bunny smile he had ever seen.

“,” Hanbin hisses as he shoots a glare to Jinhwan who had kicked him under the table, “What?”

“Your order.” The other quickly hisses back.

“Huh,” Hanbin doesn’t get it at first but it quickly dawns on him as he looks back at Jiwon; who sends him a charming smile, “Oh right. I’ll just have an Americano.”

“One Americano.” Jiwon repeats as he writes the order on his notepad and then turns back to them, “ it will take a moment but I’ll be back with your order.”

“What was all that about?” Jinhwan speaks up as Jiwon walks away, “you were practically drooling over this guy.”

“No I wasn’t.” He looks over to Yunhyeong who had been his only saving grace today for help.

“Sorry but I’ll have to agree with Jinhwan,” and Hanbin had never felt so betrayed in his life.

They continued to bicker until Jiwon had come back with their orders, dropping a note in Hanbin’s hand before leaving again.

“Instead of hitting poles why don’t you hit me up.” Reads Jinhwan as he quickly snatches the note from Hanbin out loud leaving out the number at the bottom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter