Spring

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Hanbin saw Jiwon he had walked straight into a pole.

It was that time of year again where the warm rays of the sun would creep through the clouds and melt away the thick blanket of snow. Bringing out the rich green grass that has been sprinkled with morning dew. Hanbin takes a deep breathe inhaling the fresh air and the smell of newly bloomed flowers. He is taking a stroll the park admiring the lush green trees and watching the butterflies flutter all about.

It was all Yunhyeong idea; who had been worried about him saying that he has been cooped up in the studio for far to long to be healthy and decided to drag him out with the rest of their friends. And he had to admit that he actually needed that. As much as he loved his studio he just needed to get away from it sometimes. It was the place where he could let his creativity spiral out of focusing and create wonderful masterpieces but sometimes it would get to much and it would feel like he had the weight of the world bearing on his shoulders and it would get too much. And sometimes Hanbin didn’t know how to press the pause button, that his friends would have to do it for him.

He was just simple enjoying their company listening to them idly chatter among themselves in front of him; casually throwing a few words here and there, when something had caught his attention or rather someone.

Hanbin could still remember those beautiful dark eyes locking with his for a few seconds befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter