Plucking Petals

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He loves me, he loves me not…” Hanbin continues to mutter these two phrases as he plucks the petals of the daisy in his hand, letting them fall across his desk creating a mess he would have to clean later.

Hanbin isn’t very superstitious, for one he doesn’t even believe in God, so he isn’t exactly sure as to why he decided to do this. It is just a game, a myth with no real substance behind it. But he had heard Soohyun mention this to Hayi how you can find out if your crush reciprocates your feelings and maybe he did it because he was curious to find out if his current object of his desires; Kim Jiwon, returns his feelings before he went and confess and made a fool out of himself. But as he comes to the last petal he doesn’t dare himself to pluck it.

‘He loves me not’

He didn’t think that the out would be any different but there was little voice at the back of his head that was hoping otherwise.

With a sigh he plucks the last petal, he was going to confess anyways tomorrow and then he would know the real answer because hoping on this stupid daisy to do the trick won’t help him. Love is not something a stupid flower can’t decide for you, it is something you have to decide for yourself.

And that is was Hanbin did and guess what?

He got himself a boyfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter