True Love

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon wiggling his feet into the sand feeling the small grains between his toes as he looks out to the sea watching as the waves slowly crashed onto the beach. He takes in a deep breathe inhaling the crisp sea air and lets his eyes fall shut listening to soft cawing of the seagulls flying in the distance. He just stands there letting the sun soak him in its warm rays, his hair dancing in the air as the wind blows around him.

"Hyung," a voice calls out to him.

While brushing his hair out of his face Jiwon turns around to facing the other.

Click

"Did you just take a picture of me?"

"Yup," Hanbin chirps happily as he lowers the camera from his face a soft smile playing on his lips, "and it came out pretty good too, actually."

"Let me see," Jiwon walks over to him and takes the camera from Hanbin's hands.

Hanbin watches as the older male flips through the pictures and can't help the fondness that is spread through him.

It is said to be that in a lifetime that everyone falls in love at least four times but only finds true love once. That special someone who makes your heart pound like no other and steals your breath away.

And Hanbin was pretty sure that he found his which came in the form of a boisterous laugh and bunny smile.

They might have not hit it off the right way at the beginning. But as the saying goes with time all good things develope. And indeed it has and Hanbin can't image his life wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter