Lazy Days

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were just lying there, Jiwon’s head in Hanbin’s lap; his fingers tenderly threading through the elder’s hair playing with a few strands here and there. The TV; which they had put on to watch a movie, had been long forgotten but creating a comforting background noise along with the light pitter patter of the rain drumming against the windows and the leaves of trees rustling as a gentle breeze passes through them.

Hanbin looks down watching the other; as he releases a soft sigh eyes closed but not sleeping, and smiles. He liked days like these where it's just the two of them basking in each others presence.

Hanbin must have been ogling the other for too long because Jiwon opens his; beautiful brown orbs staring back at him. He can’t help but think how soft his boyfriend looks in his lap like this, smiling up at him as he leans into his touch.

His eyes trail to Jiwon’s mouth as a slick tongue pokes out to wet his try lips. Hanbin continues to stare not daring to move his eyes away from the other’s lips. How he just wants to lean forward and press his own plump lips against the soft ones of the other.

Jiwon snakes his hand behind the younger’s neck pulling him down to place a kiss on his lips.

“Don’t think just kiss me.” Jiwon smiles as he pulls away.

And it always fascinates Hanbin how Jiwon always seemed to know what he was thinking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter