Spring 2

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How did you not see that? It was right in front of you,” snickers Jinhwan as he pats Hanbin’s shoulder trying to console him as the two youngest continued too still laugh at him.

He wasn’t doing a good job at it and Hanbin swats his hand away.

“I was a little distracted, okay.” He says as a red tint makes its way across his cheeks.

“Well, do enlighten us I think we all would like to know what had you ‘a little distracted’ that you walked right into a lamp post.”

“Nothing,” he mumbles looking away. “Can’t we just drop it?”

Of course Hanbin can’t tell them that he was way to caught up starring a cute guy that was walking past. They already had enough fun on his expense.

“How about we order something?” Yunhyeong clapped his has gathering everyone’s attention and calls the waiter over.

Hanbin can’t thank him enough from saving him from any further questions but he still knows that Jinhwan hasn’t completely dropped the subject as he quickly fixes Hanbin with a stare before he look at his menu.

They were currently sitting in a nice cosy little café that had just recently been opened and Yunhyeong main excuse to drag Hanbin out of his studio.

“Hello my name is Jiwon and I’ll be your waiter for today.”

All his words die in his mouth as Hanbin looks up at the waiter and sees the face that has been the recent cause of his dilemma.

Maybe he shouldn’t have left the studio.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter