Mornings

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As traces of the sun’s gleaming rays shine through the curtains hitting Jiwon square in the face, his eyes flutter awake. Slowly and reluctantly he sits up, his head swaying a bit with sleep as he tries to keep his eyes open. He digs his palms into his eyes rubbing the last bit of tiredness out of them. His attention is caught by the sounds of the bed sheets rustling and he looks to his companion who was slowly rising from their slumber.

Jiwon could never really get used to it, waking up next to such a beautiful human being like Hanbin.

The younger sits up with a yawn, dust particles swirling around him from his actions. There is something about his bare face swollen from sleep and puffy eyes. His tussled hair that he created from all the moving he had done through the night. And the way the sunlight was engulfing him was making him look completely ethereal and all Jiwon could do was stare as bleary eyes looked at him. Smiling Hanbin leans forward to press a quick peck on the other’s lips.

“Morning, Hyung,” he greets but Jiwon is to distracted with his beauty to answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter