Confession

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin clearly hadn’t thought this through. He had been high on all the adrenaline that has been coursing through his body that had acted in the spur of the moment.

What had he been thinking? The thing was he hadn't been thinking cause if he clearly was he wouldn’t have done this in the first place.

What in his right mind told him that he could confess to Jiwon. Worse yet he had the older shoved against the wall as he had blurted out his stupid love confession.

When he was slowly coming back to his senses Hanbin could feel the embarrassment creeping to his cheeks.

Oh God what had he done?

“Never mind, j-just… forget what I said.” He bows his head to hide the sudden shyness he feel under the others gaze.

“Hanbin.”

He looks up his eyes staring into the other's.

Jiwon’s eyes are as rich and dark as freshly brewed coffee that engulfs you in its soft warms on rainy days. Those dark orbs that would you into their infinite depth and trap you there. Glistering with a hint of playfulness and mischievous.

“You think too much.” Was the last thing that left those soft lips before they pressed against his.

And no his legs didn’t buckle underneath him when Jiwon kissed him. They just didn’t, okay!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter