Intimacy

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All it took was one touch, one touch of hands against his body for Jiwon’s brain to completely shut down and let his desires run wild. He is so hyperaware of all the places Hanbin would touch him that he is forgetting everything else around them, feeling the heat of the other against his skin and passing through his body like electricity.

Jiwon’s hands grips the back of Hanbin’s shirt as the younger grabs the back of his neck kissing him with such yearning as though he would disappear any second from now. Jiwon could only describe this kiss as magical with the way it made him feel breathless. Pleasure exploding between them like fireworks sparked by their passion creating emotions of excitement and longing as they unite in soul and body.

It was like time had slowed down just for them, moving slowly as they take their time worshipping each other’s bodies, feeling every sharp edge and curve. Bodies moving together in harmony, fitting perfectly together like two puzzles pieces; as if they were created just for each other.

Intoxicated by lust but completely drunk of each other’s love as their hearts beat in the rhythm of one. An expression of love; a bond of intimacy, a play of two people creating a dance of affection and tenderness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter