Touch

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin might be stupid but he wasn’t dumb.

It was no secret that Hanbin loves to touch Jiwon. It really didn’t matter to him whether it was strictly ual or purely platonic, he just really liked to touch the other. When his hands would caress the smooth skin on Jiwon’s face, letting the warmth from the other’s cheek seep into his skin and spread through his body. Or when his slender fingers would wrap around the elder’s wrist and he would feel the gentle thrum of life pulsating through his skin reminding him that the person he is holding is very much real and it helps ground him in a job as artificial as theirs.

The problem was that Jiwon rarely did let him touch him, unless he or the other members wanted something.

Of course with a promise from the other members that he would get something in return if he got the leader to comply.

Hanbin isn't that dense, not as much as Jiwon and the others likes to believe. He has seen enough of Jiwon's antics that he can see right through his plan.

But who was Hanbin to call him out on it, after all in the end it's a win-win situation for all of them. The members gets whatever they want at the time (all within reason, of course. They knew not to stretch their luck too much.) and Hanbin gets to touch as much of  Jiwon's exposed skin without the other shying away from his touch and complaining of him being to touchy.

So when Jiwon came sauntering out towards him dressed in a loose tank top

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter