Smoke 2

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the door behind them was closed and locked, Jiwon found himself painfully pressed into the door as the handle was jabbing him in the back. But the pain was soon forgotten as Hanbin started devouring his mouth. The kiss was sloppy; all teeth and clashing, before Hanbin deepened the kiss, his tongue plunging into Jiwon’s mouth exploring every nook and cranny.

Jiwon’s legs slightly start shaking as Hanbin nudges them apart. Wrapping his left arm under the other’s thigh bringing it up to his waist as he moves closer. When Hanbin breaks the kiss to start leaving hickeys on other’s neck, Jiwon could help but grimace.

“You smoked again, didn’t you?”

Hanbin couldn’t help but roll his eyes.

“You know if it’s such a big turn off then I’ll stop,” he stops on Jiwon’s neck in favour to a trail from his collar bone up to his ear as he sinfully starts to whisper, “but are you sure you want to stop this?”

Hanbin’s other hand which had been on the elder’s back slowly slips down to grab a handful of his causing him to let out a moan. And Jiwon is sure if it wasn’t for the sturdy grip Hanbin had on him he would have surely fallen to the floor with the way his legs just turned to jelly.

“fine, just don’t drop me.” Jiwon sighs out.

“You know if you’re so afraid that I’ll drop you, you could always ride me.” Jiwon could practically feel the younger’s smirk on his skin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter