Anger

The Tales Of The Bunny And The Quail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wasn’t thinking, the words just flying out of his mouth without filter. Things he never even thought about, things he would have never said, things he would have had seconds thoughts to say, they all came rushing out without breaks. Jiwon wasn’t any better, His words hitting Hanbin like bullets in areas he know it would hurt with cold hard precision. They were angry, and although they knew that it wasn’t an excuse to act the way they did, they didn’t stop. With every second that passes the tension between them rises, crossing the distance between them as the shout curses at each other. They have never fought with their fists but with the way they were setting themselves for the other they were waiting for someone to drop the first punch.

“Nobody is asking you to stay!” He bites back with such fury that venom was literally dripping off of every word.

Blinded by his rage he misses the flicker of hurt the flashes in Jiwon eyes.

“Your right.” Jiwon laughs out but it doesn’t hold the same weight as his other words, “I was dumb to think there was.”

Hearing this Hanbin felt like he had been drenched with ice cold water. These words hitting him harder than any other.

Jiwon wasn’t one to hide his tears; he was someone that always laid his emotions on the forefront unlike Hanbin who didn’t like to display his emotions for everyone to see. But in this moment Jiwon wouldn’t let his tears fall, not in front of someone who had just hurt him lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter